31. Imagine Sehun

Imagine making cookies with Sehun (cr to the owner of the idea)

I was in the apartment doing some cleaning.. I had plenty of time since Sehun was busy with the promotions of the new song..

I was looking quite funny with all my hair in the face, cleaning the dust and stuff.. Things got even "better".. Someone was knocking at the door..

Me: "Great! I do look awesome right now.. "

I tried to arrange myself a bit.. then I head to the door.. I opened it..

"BUBBLE TEA ATTACK!"...

Me: "DAMN SEHUN! You scared me!"..

Sehun looking at me with big eyes, while holding the bubble tea: "That was the intention you know..."..

Me: "Yeah.. well congrats for making it.. what are you doing here at this hour?"..

Sehun, pouting: "Um.. you want me to tell you that outside the flat?"..

Me sighing: "Oh.. sorry.. get in.."...

Sehun gets inside, putting the bubble tea on the table..

Me: "Well?"...

Sehun turns and looks at me, then his face changes into a big smile, almost laughing..

Me, raising an eyebrow: "What's so funny?"

Sehun, pointing at me: "You!"...

Me, blushing: "Ah.. yeah well.. what do you expect since I was cleaning... wait for me in the kitchen until I finish this.."..

Sehun: "Can I help?"..

Me: "It's ok.. I am almost done.."..

After 15 mins..

Me: "Going to change.. God I need a shower.."..

Sehun: "How about the bubble tea?"..

Me: "Later.."..

While I was in my room...

Sehun: "Wow.. She did clean all the house.. so much work... she must be tired.. I should do something to make her smile.... hm.. oh.. yes.. I will make some cookies for her.. "..

He looks for the ingredients.. "Um.. well.. I guess... yes.. and this one too.. and maybe this one.. and.. some coconut? She loves that.. ok.. so.. let's go.. um.. but.. how to do it?"..

He takes his phone out of his pocket and looks for some recipes... "Hm... coconut cookies.. oh this one.. with chocolate... looks yummy.. well.. ok.. let's follow the instructions.. coconut filling.. beat the cream cheese and sugar at medium speed for 1 min.. ok.. easy.."..

He gets on with the cooking.. meanwhile in the bedroom..

Me: "Hm... I should dress pretty.. he came.. I cannot believe it.. So he remembers.. ah... which one? The sky blue dress or the yellow.. or maybe this white one with the cute rainbow?"..

I suddenly remember his rainbow look for the Wolf promotions.. "He he.. definitely!".. After finishing I get out of the room..

I smell something odd.. God! Smells like.. oh.. fire?? I ran to the kitchen and found Sehun choughing, looking with sad puppy eyes at some burnt cookies.....

Me: "What are you doing???"..

Sehun turns and looks at me: "I am so sorry I just.. damn!"..

I get closer.. "Yah... you were cooking?"..

Sehun scratching the back of his head smiling innocently: "Well.. sort of.. I was more in charge of burning the kitchen!"..

Me: "Ha ha.. Oh God! My thexy (sexy) maknae trying to cook..!"..