74. Imagine EXO

"Tao lost his girlfriend..."

After a nice afternoon nap, Tao finally wakes up, yawning.. He rubs his eyes and turns to his left, reaching for the switch.. His scream fills up the whole house..

Tao: "MUMMMYYY! DADDDYYY!!"

Lay: "Why are you screaming like that??"

Tao: "Ma girlfriend.. was kidnapped.."

D.O: O.o

Baekhyun: "Since when do you have a gf????"

Tao, crying: "My love.. my life.. my everything.. gone.. vanished.. aaaaa..."

Suho: "Now calm down.. tell us how did you find out?"

Tao: "I .. I woke up... and found this note.."

Sehun, reading the note: "I'm taking this with me.. You're such a careless owner.."

Luhan: "Owner????"

Kai: "Wait a second... that girlfriend... is it.."

Tao: "Yes... ma Gucci shirt.. "

Boys facepalm....

Tao: "What am I going to do? There isn't any new offer at the shop.. how can I live without my Gucci shirt??"

Kris: "You're damn too much.. Alright.... Who has his gf? Give it back to him.. "

Chanyeol appears in the room smiling.. Tao runs to him and grabs his collar..

Tao: "Give ma gf back .. do you wanna feel my wushu punch? Do you? Do you???"

Chanyeol: "YAH! What gf?? Are you crazy?"

Tao: "Ma Gucci.. right now!!!"

Chanyeol: "Sorry about that.. I don't have it.. ask Chen.. maybe he knows..."

Tao: "YAH!!!!!! JONGDAE! WHERE'S MA GF???????"

Chen: "I have better taste.. so that girl is definitely not with me.."

Luhan: "Ha ha.. not a real gf Chen.. his Gucci shirt.."

Tao: "Ah.. I need my Gucci..."

He keeps crying and calling his gf.. Meanwhile Xiumin gets inside the room, holding a laundry basket..

Xiumin: "Ah.. there you are! How can you be so careless? Do you know how hard it is to get rid of dried stains??"

He takes out from the basket a black shirt.. Tao makes big eyes, runs to him and hugs the shirt..

Tao: "Ma Gucci.. I finally found you!"

Xiumin to Luhan: "Did I miss something?"

Luhan: "Um.. just a lost love moment... nothing too fancy.."

They both look at each other, then start laughing... Tao keeps caressing the shirt, laughing like a kid..

Baekhyun: "He really has a Gucci syndrome inside his body and mind.."

Kris: "I couldn't agree more.."

________________

Hope you liked it! Thank you for reading! Please continue to love and support EXO! God bless you all!