64. Imagine Kris (with Chanyeol)

[IMAGINE] KRIS (with Chanyeol)

“Yah.. is that a word???”

He stood up, taking his glasses off and pointing at me.. I chuckled at his funny figure.. Well, he was always acting like this whenever he was about to lose a game.. I told him to sit and I’ve shown him the meaning of the word.. He made big eyes, shaking his head slowly..

“Ah… damn.. smart..”

Me: “I know..”

“Egotist!”

Me: “Ha ha.. so.. that’s it.. our happy virus lost again.. poor thing..”

“You’re really the queen of Scrabble.. Hats off to you!”

Me: “Well.. thank you! So.. what to do next?”

“I’m hungry.. let’s make some sandwiches..”

We went to attack the kitchen with our cooking skills.. I really wanted a salmon sandwich, but he was so into bacon… again.. like he was so obsessed.. wonder why? (yah you there reading.. stop the giggling thing.. it’s not about Baek .. it’s bacon..)..

Me: “Yah… Chanyeol! Everytime the same thing? Why don’t you try something new?”

Chanyeol: “Cause I love bacon and always will!” (laughing again, aren’t you?)

I looked at his serene posture.. Ok.. weirdo… I took some lemons from the fridge to prepare a tasty lemonade to go with the lunch.. It was a nice Saturday and the weather was awesome so we decided to go outside and eat.. After half an hour of chating and laughing and choking because of the food, we thought what was there to kill the rest of the day with..

Chanyeol: “Yah.. let’s play Scrabble..”

Me: “Again? I want to stay outside..”

Chanyeol: “Hm.. come on.. badminton? It’s not windy so..”

I wanted to agree with that when my eyes fell upon a basket ball near the swing.. I suddenly felt this joy warming up my whole body..

I went to take it and showed it to him.. He gave me his derpy look again.. Well, if he was obsessed with bacon, I wanted to learn basketball..

We started to play.. I was really clumpsy at this game, but I just had to play it.. I wasn’t going to give up just because that stupid ball wouldn’t get through the basket.. I was going for one more chance, not minding Chanyeol’s laugh for my great basketball skills.. I jumped and..

Me: “Oh.. sorry!”

He gave me that cold stare again, while catching the ball.. I tried to control myself, but that was quite impossible with him around.. He leaned over to look at me better, then he hit my nose gently..

“Quit it, stupid! This game is not for nerds like you!”

Me: “Yah! Kris!!! That’s rude! Everyone can play this game!”

Kris, throwing the ball: “Show me!”

For the next minutes I gave my all just to prove my words were true.. He he.. failed… I even felt down, hurting my hand.. He came near and helped me get up, smirking.. He then ran and threw the ball.. Damn.. He was like a dragon from a fantasy story.. flying high in the sky.. Of course.. he got a 3-shot…

Kris: “You should just stick with your books.. That’s the best you can do in this life!”

He turned around and called Chanyeol, who was watching all this from the table, while sipping his lemonade.. He got up and ran to Kris, waving to me before getting back to his house.. Well, that was the day.. I got inside the house, took a shower and went to bed..