Playlist Live!

I tried to angle the phone, so it got the prefect angle of my saucy vajayjay! I tried to pull a sexy face, but failed, mainly due to my triple chins.

Any ways, I took the photo on snapchat, and proceeded to send it to Andrew, who was under the name 'Sexy silly sausage'. This is so that when Zoe checks my phone, she doesn't have another panic attack because I'm talking to boys!

Recently, in the weeks coming up to playlist live, Andrew and I have been getting very intimate. We send nudes regularly, since I heard that was a sign of a healthy relationship! We even have phone sex!

I 'accidentily' sent the photo of my vajay jay to Alfie! whoops.

A few minuets later, I saw that Alfie screenshot my nude! However, Andrew just read it, he didn't even reply! How disrespectful....

Anyways, I should pack for playlist like, I'll make sure to pack my sexy lingerie.. from H&M! The under wear there is soooo smexy!

-------------PLAYLIST LIVE------------

The flight here was amazing! I got to sit on the fancy shmancy seats of the plane- my chair even turned into a bed!

I'm so excited to see Andrew... I actually want to ask him about ... well I was thinking about havig a baby.

CRAZY I know wat you are thinking- but since I don't need school, because i'm loaded, then why don't I just have a kid? And who better than Andrew to be the dad???

Alfie told Joe about Andrew, and they said they would come take me to his house! I'm not sure why he told joe, but I don't really mind him watching Andrew and I's saucy moments.

Once I got to florida, I immideatly demanded to go to Andrews house. So, joe drove me and Alfie all the way to his house.

Knock knock knock

Almost instantly, a blob opened the door. It was Andrew! aLL HE WAS WEARIG WAS A ONEZIE! SOOOO hot!!!!

"Hey Mia.. you look stunning in those spotty tights and dungarees... like damn."

Before replying, I started what I came here for. I begin kissing Andrew! This was the first time I ever made out with someone!!!! Well, besides Alfie.

WARNING SAUZY FIVESOME AHED!!!!!!

Andrew and I stripped, while Joe and Alfie drooled, I'm pretty sure they were h0rny.

Andrew's 9 inch willy inserted my leg fold, instantly in-pregnating me! oo it feels so good!

when he pulled his willy out, I showed him the bumb forming on my belly already!

he looked startled.

All of a sudden, before he could speak, a naked joe and Alfie jumped ontop of us. This was a dream come true!

I have Alfie stimulating my arm crease (in which he has a fetish for) and joe stimularing my leg fold. Andrew just stood in awe and watched.

Suddenly, Andrews dad walked down the stairs, and all four us us screamed...

IT WAS BOB DUNCAN!

BOB DUNCAN IS ADNREWS DAD!

His miscley body launched towards me, and his daddy 23 inch willy instrted into my vagina! I was having an organism!

once I had my organism, me joe, and Alfie left.

now the question was, who is my baby daddy?

BIG CLIFF HANNGER HERE GUYZ!!!!! FIND OUT NEXT CAPPY WHO THE DAD IS

SHOUT OUT TO Kiayacarmont for being a hugeeee fan (almost as huge as bob Duncan's willy! Kiaya, look out for next chapter (u are gonna be in it!!)