Bye Bishhezzzzzz

I stared at Livvy in awe, this cannot be happening! Suddenly I felt like Livvy HAD to be my best friend. I poked my eyes so they would start to water and ran up to hug Livvy.

Oh, My dearest friend, Livvy , I will miss you SO much! We have to keep in touch, and Make sure to invite me over to your house some time! Also I'd be thankful if you would be so kind enough to bring me Zoe's new beauty products for free. I will miss you SO much."

"Girls may I have your attention." Master Ogunyemi Belted out to all the children.

"There seems to have been a little.. Misunderstanding" Everyone gasped at her news.

"Zoe Sugg and Alife Deyes appear to have been throwing around some witty banter when they said they wanted to adopt Olivia. Livvy darling, I am so sorry, but they actually wanted to adopt your friend, Mia."

I gasped! This couldn't be real! I pushed Livvy out the way and ran up the stairs to pack my suitcase, not forgetting to pack my coco pops!

I rushed down the stairs and past all the peasants who stood, watching me leave, and shouting the odd goodbyes. Ha, I'd never see these people again (unless they invited me to a garlic bread party).

I ran into the lobby of the orphanage, somewhere I hadn't been to many times. There, right infront of me was my new parents. I think I drooled a little while staring at Alfie. Don't judge me. I know he's my new dad but DAYUMMM He is mighty fine!

"Hello munchkin!" Alfie greeted me, warmly.

" HELLo I mean... Hi" I was SO nervous that they would get bad impressions of me. I don't want them to think I'm a stuck up brat!

We conversed a little yet I still found it odd that this was happening. Is this real life? Or is this just fantasy?

I got into Zoe's car, and sat in the back with my suitcase on my lap.

I heard a little jingle and a bark come from the boot of the car. Is it... NALA??!!!

"Oh my gosh, Is Nala in the boot of this car???"

"Yes, she is! I was thinking maybe we could take a stroll down Brighton Pier after we get some grup from a nearby café, if that's fine and dandy with you?"

" yes yes yES that's absolutely fine with me. F-I-N-E!"

We ate a lovely brunch at a café, supposedly near their house, called "The Ann Shay Shack". I ate a mushroom omelette while Alfie had a pork sandwich and Zoe stuck to a chicken salad.

Afterwards, we headed out to the beach. I held onto Nala's lead as she aggressively pulled on me.

"Aughhh Nala! I can't take it, stop!"

I pleaded for Nala to stop pulling, but she just didn't listen.

After I begged and begged for the dog to stop pulling me I heard two familiar high pitched voices coming from behind me.

"Nala nala nala... NALA ... nala nala nala" . The two voices were repetitively calling the dogs name.

Finally, the dog stopped pulling to hard, and I breathed a sigh of relief.

Then it hit me. If I can't walk their dog without messing up, how was I supposed to live a life as their child? Anxiety built up inside of me, burning through my skin. All of a sudden, I couldn't breath. What if they don't want me? I collapsed to the floor, letting go of the lead. I saw Nala run off into the sunset just before I blacked out....

Heyyyyy Y'all! It's meeee Rebaebae.

Recently, last evening, we reached 3 READ!!!!

I just wanted to make a dedication to some people for helping and supporting us to get this far.

Thank you to Shegg, Sheg, you have always been there for us so thank YOU!

I also want to say a big thank you to Moia . Moia you supported us from the very start before we even started this book so A BIG THANKS TO YOU.

Stay classy,

- xoxoxoxoxox Rebaebae xoxooxoxox