Chapter 1: High School Love

-Enjoy

High School : 12th Grade

Hello. My name is Allison and I'm single and ready to mingle. I'm 5'5, brown skin, long hair, and I have dimples. Today is our very first senior meeting and I wonder what it will be about.

Later at the meeting.

"hello seniors! We are gonna start this year off fresh . We are here today to let you know about the first college trip." Ms. Jenkins said.

I loved Ms. Jenkins. She was a kind woman and she knew what she was doing and she made sure all our needs were taken care of.

"We need you guys to name some colleges that you want to attend. I will only be choosing 10 students."

Everyone started raising their hands and naming colleges. This one boy was sitting two seats away from me and he was fine. He looked to be about 6'8, hazel eyes, brown skin, and had curly hair. Under his clothes make it look like he has a nice body.
"Harvard university.", He said with a raspy voice.

I looked at him and he looked at me and smiled. I think I have found somebody. My goal was to get him before anyone else.

After the meeting was over, I was walking out the room and someone grabbed my wrist.

"I saw how you were staring at me.", he said to me. Oh my god, god created this boy himself.

This just reminds me of this time someone told me that.

*flashback*

Its September 4th and I saw this boy. He wasn't all that but i could sure have won him over. "Hey girl, I noticed you were staring at me just a minute ago."

"I just couldn't resist looking at your face. You are fine as hell.", I said trying to be cute.

Apparently it worked because he gave me his number. I was so happy.

*end of flashback*

"Yeah I was." I said nervously.

"Its all good but you cute though. Call me sometimes." He said as he passed me this piece of paper with the name carter on it.

I grabbed the paper and got ready for my next class. This was my favorite class which was chemistry. I'm studying to find out a cure for breast cancer. My grandma past away from it when I was 13. Every since then, I have been learning about it and getting my check ups every month.

LUNCH

When I got in the lunchroom, I managed to spot my best friends from last year. Their names are Deja and Ashia. These was my main ones. We got in trouble together, past all our classes together, and we went every where with each other.

"Hey babies. I missed y'all.", I said to the both of them happily. "But I think I found that special someone y'all."

They both looked at me in confusion because they knew it was the first day of school. They probably thought it was impossible to do it but I did it.

"His name is Carter and he gave me his number this morning. He told me I was cute. I was blushing." I said with a kool-aid smile.

"Awwwhhhh!!! Where is he? I wanna see how he look cause if he ugly, we gone have a problem bae.", Ashia said with a serious face.

"I don't know. He should be in here.", I told her.

Deja was just staring at us quiet. She was caught up in a gaze. Of course we followed her gaze and she was staring at Carter.

"Excuse me missy, that's the boy who is trying to talk to me. Snap out of it!", I told her immediately.

Her eyes got big and she told me he was coming over here. I automatically started blushing.

"Hey Allison. You like what you see?", he said seductively.

"Yes I do." I told him.

He then smiled and walked away. He gently tapped my ass.

"He is definitely mines y'all." I told both my friends.

Afterwards we all sat down to eat lunch. We got through the rest of the day. Then I went home.

I HOPE Y'ALL ARE ENJOYING THE BOOK SO FAR. THIS IS MY FIRST TIME MAKING A BOOK.

COMMENT, VOTE, AND SHARE.

THANKS FOR READING THERE IS MORE TO COME.