Chapter 14: Thanks Siri...

Picture of the AWESOME Siri on the iphone <3 ahahah i LOVE it! & The Wanted’s Lightning on the side!

~ McKenzie ~

I quickly made my way into the car not even bothering to see if Kayden was behind me. As soon as I jumped in, the warm, familiar scent of the Hornet’s musky leather instantly made me feel safe and at home. After a few short angry huffs of breath, a frown snaked its way onto my face as my shaking hands trembled trying to click the seat belt. Keith knew our location! But HOW?!

“Okay,” Kayden started as he climbed into the hornet, “The plan is to keep driving to the rendezvous point and keep low key since he knows our location....”

I numbly nodded, trying not to make any eye contact as I attempted to contemplate a clever plan. How did Keith know our where about and what was I going to do to throw him off track? The boy’s a freaking genius!

 “You okay?” he slowly inquired as the car pulled onto the deserted main road. The lush tree tops of the green pines in the woods began to slowly fade away as the hornet purred along, its engine humming softly, as we continued down the road obscuring ourselves in totally darkness “Just dandy,” I mumbled tersely deep as my brain swam through a pool of ideas. Remember mac, YOU’RE gonna be the stalker here, NOT the douche!

Then it came to me; we had to beat the player at his own game. “That’s it!” I exclaimed, snapping my fingers, “We’ll lose him by BSing it!”

Kayden looked extremely confused, his eyes glued on the road as his brows knitted together in confusion, “huhhh?” that idiot… I can’t believe we almost kissed…

Rolling my eyes, I impatiently huffed out my genius plan, “I’m going to call him okay? And tell him that I’m oh so scared or whatever. We’ll give him a fake location and lie that we’re there or something… and then we’d be off! He’ll never know…” I trailed off excitedly, sitting on the edge of my seat anxiously awaiting his reaction.

Kayden’s expression remained neutral and his tone was monotonous, “so… you’re saying, lie to your ex and give him a phony location to follow?”

I slowly nodded my head. Was my plan that bad? “Soooo… you in?” I asked slowly.

“Hell yeah.”

“Good,” I nodded my head. “Because we’re right about to commence phase one.”

“Hello? Mac?”

Keith’s frantic voiced filled the car as we laid comfily in our seats, the hornet parked in an abandoned parking lot of a now closed Walmart.

I bit my lip and inhaled a load full of oxygen, time to commence the plan.

“Keith, you have to find me! You have to come save me” I exaggeratedly cried into the phone. “I cant stand it anymore! Its too much!”

Kayden immediately began to snicker earning ‘the finger’ from me.

Keith seemed to have bought the bait as he worriedly droned on, “Mac, just stay where you are! Ill come and get you!”

“Keit-” …. Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The line suddenly disconnected, leaving me in shock. I didn’t even have the chance to tell him where I was… so he knew…

“Shit,” I muttered, rubbing my temples with the tips of my fingers in frustration. “He knows where we are, he doesn’t need me to tell him our location.”

Kayden instantly began to understand. “Damn… But how?”

I shrugged and mentally groaned. Keith’s parents are multi-millionaires. He could afford anything; professional body guards, a private investigator, heck he could even hire Lady Gaga if he wanted to! So what did he have on us that we didn’t know???

“He obviously has a lead on us,” Kayden mumbled, “He knows our whereabouts somehow.”

“No kidding Sherlock.” Really? Was he THAT slow?!

“Well I’m sorry lieutenant sarcasm!”

“No problem captain obvious,” I hastily snapped. The boy was unfortunately getting on me nerves again. “We have to figure out how Keith knows…”

~ Keith POV ~

“Siri, directions from California to Utah,” I stated clearly into my iphone.

‘searching directions from California to Utah,’ the monotonous, mechanical voice filled the empty car in which I sat in.

Smirking, I sank lower into the black leather seat of my sexy ass silver Volvo and smirked.

Mac has no idea that I’m able to track her phone down with mine… I swear, Apple has never been so convient!

“Thanks Siri…”

_________________________________________

A/N: not the best chapter because I have to build up the plot even more… THANKS FOR READING! VOTE! COMMENT! FAN! :) I really appreciate it!

OMG I LOVE SIRI on the iphone :) so freaking cool!