[14]

"I am enamored with the way
the air hums
electric between us
moments before our mouths collide...
In my whole life,
I have never been kissed like this.
It is worth losing everything for...
To get lost in you."
~B.P

Skye Taylor

"I think the Chinese kid likes ya." Daryl mumbled as he continued to leave kisses up my neck. My hands snaked their way around his neck, pulling him closer.

"He's Korean." I whispered to the man.

"Whatever." He said before backing me over to the couch. I let Daryl pick me up and place me on the couch, him now hovering over me. I was, still, almost fully exposed. My cheeks began to heat up the moment I caught Daryl staring. I brought my arms up, in attempt to cover myself again. It was rare I went even this far with a man. I wasn't the type of girl to just have a one night stand, so I couldn't help but feel nervous under Daryl's stare. "Don' hide from me, baby." Daryl said as he lightly grabbed onto my arms. He slowly brought them down, away from my exposed chest. Before I knew what was happening his lips attached to my breast, making me release a loud moan.

"God Daryl." I moaned. I felt his hand slip into my underwear, making my eyes roll to the back of my head. "Daryl." I said, as I grabbed his hand. Daryl stopped what he was doing and looked up at me. "It's been a while." I whispered to the man, suddenly feeling embarrassed by my words.

"It's okay baby, I'll be gentle." He whispered in my ear. Daryl attached his lips to mine, the kiss felt so urgent, like we were about to die tomorrow and we were afraid we'd never have this time again. His hands ran up and down my thigh, giving me goosebumps.

I decided to finally take control of the situation and flipped us over, so I was on top. This caused me to break the kiss. Daryl stared up at me, a smirk playing on his lips and his put his hands on my waist. I could feel Daryl through his jeans and I began to make him squirm when I started moving against him.

"Woman ye better stop messing with meh." He spoke, making a smile come to my face. I put my hand on his chest and slowly moved my way down, teasing him. He grabbed my hand tightly. I stared down into the mans eyes, they held nothing but lust. "Ye better stop teasin' me or yer gonna get it." He spoke.

I smiled wickedly at the man. He let go of my hand and I continued to drag it down his chest, stopping right above his pants. "Skye." He spoke as he shut his eyes. I unbuttoned his pants and pushed them off. I made my way up and pulled at the hem of his shirt, wanting it gone as well. When it took me too long to unbutton the flannel he took matters into his own hands and yanked it off, making a couple buttons go flying.

"Is this just gonna be sex to you?" I suddenly asked. The man looked up into my eyes and pushed my hair behind my ear.

"No baby." He said as he caressed my cheek. He brought his lips to mine in a passionate kiss His tongue ran along my lips, begging for entry, I gladly let his tongue in. I felt his hand slide into my panties again, this time making me pull them off and throw them across the room, while still kissing the man. I felt his fingers graze my entrance causing me to lose my breath for a moment.

"Holy shit." Daryl and I immediately stopped and turned towards the door. Glenn stood there, a shocked expression on his face. He didn't move, he just stared at us like he was stuck. "I-- I uhh." He stuttered.

"Get out!" Daryl yelled as he threw the bottle that was beside the bed towards the door. Luckily for Glenn he missed, hitting the wall beside Glenn and making the bottle shatter into pieces. Glenn's eyes grew even wider than before and rushed out of the room. The second the door shut Daryl's lips were back on mine, almost as if Glenn had never even entered the room.