Chapter 8

Blake's POV

I woke up when I felt pain on my left side. I groaned and tried to move but my body started to hurt like hell.

What the f*ck happened?

Suddenly memories of yesterday's event came up and I immediately sat up bringing up a groan of pain again. I looked at my body and saw bandages on my hands and arms as well on my body.

When did I fell asleep? Did she went home?

My last question was answered when I saw a figure sitting on my computer chair near my window. I looked at it closer and figured out that it was her sitting on it while her head was laying on the table.

She looked so peacefully. She looked so adorable like that.

Wait...what the f*ck did I just say?

I shook my head and started to climb out of my bed. I went to my bathroom and took a shower. I went to my room with only a towel covering half of my body.

Well, I'm in my house so I can wear whatever I want.

That girl was still sleeping.

Damn I have to admit that she really looks pretty.

I shook away that thought and went to my closet. I grabbed some clothes and put them on. That's when I realised the photo frame I put there. I took it out and stared at it.

It was a picture of me and Elizabeth a few months before she left. We were smiling happily but that changed when she just left. After she left everything in my world broke down. I lost my childhood friend who I truly loved and my father got sick and is now in the hospital in a coma.

I pushed away the old memories and put the photo back. I tried not to remember her or even her name. But that's really hard.

That angel over there who is sleeping on my table looks a lot like her and she often reminds me of her. That's why I'm so cold towards her even she didn't do anything. But now when I see her I sometimes feel something warm in my chest. I know I sound like a girl but don't think like that. I'm still a grow up man.

But also man have their 'whipped times'.

"BLAKE!" I suddenly hear my mom yelled from downstairs.

I was about to respond when I hear Beth groan and wake up.

Sh*t! She doesn't know that she slept here. Oh gosh I'm gonna die today!

Elizabeth's POV

I woke at someone's voice yelling. I sat up and stretched when I noticed that my butt was completely numb because I slept in a sitting position. I looked around while wiping away the sleep from my eyes. I then noticed Blake standing in front of his closet. He had a black jeans on and a black t-shirt. His hair was still wet telling me that he just showered.

I stood up and did some stretching which I always do every morning. Then a woman's voice called again before his door burst open.
I flinched a bit and fell back down on the computer seat.

There stood a woman who might be in her middle 40's with brown hair. She had the same eyes like Blake. She was a bit smaller than me.

She stood there with a spatula in her hands which was full with chocolate. She looked at Blake who looked at her shocked. Her eyes then landed on me before her grey eyes widened for a moment. She turned back to Blake glaring at him. I heard Blake curse under his breath while his mother pinched his left ear bringing him down at the same high as her.