Chapter 3

Blake's POV

Yesterday I came home late because I was at some girls house whose name I forgot. Again. When I saw my house, I slowed down and parked my bike right in front of my house. I took off my helmet and looked at the house right on the other side. The lights were on so I assume that somebody finally moved in. 

My eyes wandered around the house when I suddenly saw a really beautiful girl in front of her window.
She had long brown hair and was about 5'5. I couldn't see her face clearly but I could see her piercing light brown eyes through the darkness.

She was staring at me and I was staring back before she immediately closed her curtains. I stood there a few seconds before I went in.

"Welcome back! Where were you till now?" my mom asked from the kitchen.

"Was by some chick at home." I simply told her and went to my room.

I slammed the door shut and layed down on my bed staring at the ceiling. I was thinking about that girl.

Her eyes looked kinda familiar but I don't know where I have seen her before. Whatever. She might be one of those sluts I f*cked in the past. Is she stalking me now?

Suddenly I heard some footsteps running outside of my door and the next moment my sister came in and jumped on me.

"Blake! Where did you go? I was lonely..." Emily, my 6 year old sister asked.

I sat up with her on my lap.

"Sorry, I had something to do." I said and kissed her forehead.

I watched her playing with her doll until she looked around my room.

She wasn't often in my room since I am always coming home late and she would be already asleep.

"Who is that?" she asked pointing at a picture at my table.

I followed her finger and saw the picture of me and my childhood friend Elizabeth. Sadness filled my body but was immediately replaced with hatred.

"Someone who betrayed me." I said lowly.

Emily looked at me confused.

"You like her?" she asked.

I immediately shook my head.

"No." I said and put her down from my lap.

I went to my table, grabbed the pic and stared at it before I put it in my closet. I sighed and started to play with my sister and her doll.

*******

Today I got a bit late to school because I was too lazy to wake up. When I arrived the first bell already rang. I hopped off my motorcycle and went in. I immediately saw my 4 friends who were waiting for at the lockers.

"Ey man. Why so late?" Chase asked.

"I was too tired to wake up." I shrugged.

"That chick you went out last night must have been good if she made you so tired." David smirked.

I smirked. We spoke about the random girls we went out and so on until Jack spoke up.

"By the way did you see the new girl?" he asked.

We all shook our heads no.

"I saw her a few minutes ago and I swear she is smoking hot." Jack said.

"Now I'm interested." I said and leaned against the locker.

"But she already has a boyfriend. I saw her with him this morning when he dropped her off. He must be older since he didn't looked like he was going to school." he scoffed.