Chapter 41

Elizabeth's POV

~2 1/2  months later~

"You didn't forget anything, right? Bag? Phone?" I asked in a rush.

"Hey, hey calm down. I have everything with me, don't worry." he said.

"I can't help it. I'm worried." I said in a whisper looking at my feets.

I heard a deep chuckle before I felt strong arms wrapped around my waist pulling me to a hard yet warm chest.

"No need to worry about me. I'm gonna call you when I arrived and when I get into my dorm." he said and kissed my head as I hugged him.

I hid my face into his chest inhaling his scent for one last time before he leaves. We were staying in the middle of the train station and I knew that people are staring at us as we stayed like that but I didn't care. I will miss him so much.

I was realised 2 months ago from the hospital, but I still had to do some therapy shit so that I get used to everything. I still have to go back there from time to time but not as much as last month.
I was getting much better than before and I feel like a new born child.

Everyone already left Florida to follow their dreams and today was the day Blake was leaving. That means I won't see him for a really long time.

I won't lie and say that I won't miss him because I already do, but I won't be the one who will stop him from his dreams. He wants to be a basketball star. That's been his dream since he was a little boy.

The first time he got interested in basketball was when he once saw a basketball game in the TV. After that he always tried to play basketball and me, of course, wasn't interested in it at all. When he grow up he got better but after I left, I didn't know if he still played or not. I never really saw him play it and I didn't really thought about it much. Now that I see him leave to follow his dream, I'm more than only proud of him.

He decided to go to the University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill. You wanna know why? Because his idol Michael Jordan also went there.

Honestly, I have no idea who that person is. Should I? Remember me to Google him later when I get home.

Someday he wants to play against him and he then won't care if he lost or won. Of course I'm supporting him with all my mind.

Suddenly I heard some beeping noise and looked at the time table. Blake's train will leave in 5 minutes.
He pulled back and gave me a peck on my lips.

"It's time for me to go now. You should go home and rest, okay? I will call you right after I've had arrived." he said.

I didn't say anything and still hugged him. I wanted to let go but my arms weren't moving at all. I looked down trying not cry.

"Oh come on, Lizy. I will miss you too, but I won't be away that long. I try to visit you as much as I can and call you everytime I have time. Promise." he said with a sad smile.

He was also sad for leaving. I nodded and looked at him before giving him a small smile. He once leaned down again and kissed me but this time our kiss lasted longer. I will miss his soft lips, his warm hugs and especially himself.

I once gave me a last tight hug before he stepped into the train. He immediately sat on the seat right in front of me looking out of the window.
The train moved away slowly and before it went on, I once told him something.

"You better become the best basketball player ever, Mr. Bad boy! Good luck!" I said and gave him my best smile.

He laughed and held his thumps up before the train dashed away.

*****
We sat down on the dinning table with my parents sitting beside me and my brother with his girlfriend right in front of me. Everyone were talking to each other while I dozed of a couple times.

Everytime I saw Jake and Sarah giving each other a peck on the lips or being lovey-dovey, I start to get sad thinking about Blake. He still hasn't called me. I let my phone extra loud so that I could hear it when he calls me or write me.

As I played with my tomato, my brother cleared his throat. My eyes immediately snapped towards him. He had a big grin on his face while he looked at Sarah with those loving eyes. However, she only looked at him confused.

"I would like to announce something." he said looking around the table to make sure we were all listening.

He stood up along with Sarah who still looked at him as if she was lost. Suddenly he kneeled down and everyone let out a gasp along with me. I was staring at Jake who was searching for something in his jacket.

He took out a dark blue box revealing a beautiful ring with a diamond in the middle and looked up at Sarah who was covering her mouth in surprise.

"Sarah Jane McCarthy, I may sound so cheesy right now but I still will say it. You make me the happiest man on earth with only smiling at me. Your smile melts my heart and those eyes stare right into my soul filling it with happiness.
I want you to stay by my side forever. Please marry me." As he said that my mouth fell open.

I tried not to laugh because he didn't  sound like my brother at all but I was also so excited.
My parents and I watched Sarah getting teary eyes. We all knew the answer already.

"Yes! Yes! Oh my God, yes!" she yelled as she swung her arms around his neck.

We three stood up and clapped. He put her the ring on and was already squeezed in my mom's arms.

"Congratulation!! My baby has grown so much." she said as she cried happy tears.

"Thank you mom." Jake said as he hugged her back.

"Congratulation, son. Treat her like a gentleman!" he said sternly but smiled at the end.

My mom went to Sarah and also hugged her wishing her happiness.

"Please take good care of him for us." she said looking at her with a warm smile.

"I promise." Sarah said.

I ran up to my brother and hugged him as tight as ever.

"Beth! I can't breath!" he yelled.

I laughed and looked up at him before I destroyed his perfect hair.

"Congratulation, bro! You better treat her right or I won't hesitate on haunting you down!" I tried to sound scary but I ended up having a big smile on my face.

He chuckled before he gave Sarah a peck on the cheeks.

"I will treat her like a queen." he said and kissed her again.

"Ewww, please not in front of me. And now get out of my way. I need to congratulate my sister-in-law!" I yelled and pushed him away from her and hugged her.

When I pulled away, my mom started to ask a question.

"So, when do I get my first grandchild?"