Chapter 13

The hike to Hot Water Inn was silent. Not a single word was spoken. Onyx had the woman and Eric walk in front of us so that he could keep an eye on them. He didn't trust them. Right when the sun low enough to hit the horizon, we finally arrived.

Onyx placed me back on my feet and took my small hand in his large one. The Inn was small. It resemble a small two story cabin. All around it were large pools of steaming water, a few people were relaxing and chatting in them.

We enter The inn, and Onyx told the woman, Eric and I to chose a table to sit at as he went over to the Inns owner. I quickly walk over to a four chaired table that was beside a bard singing next to the fire pit . The three of us sat down. The silence was awkward.

"So who are you?" I ask the woman curiously, wanting to break the silence. She looked at me with warm eyes.

"I am Ellis. I am Eric's Birth mother." My eyes widen at her words. She smiled, placing a loving hand on Eric's shoulder.

"Yeah, I heard you saying that in the sewers. What happened?" I ask. Eric cuts in.

"Long story short, my father forced my mother to mate and left her. She was too poor to take care of me so she let Melvin adopt me. Can we change the subject?" He answered in an annoyed tone. His eyes on a half dressed hussy across the room. Her thick blonde hip length hair fell around her shoulders like a golden waterfall. Her red stained lips pulled up into a flirtatious grin, her chocolate eyes wink at him. She leans against the wooden wall with her arms crossed under her breasts, making the almost pop out her blouse. She waved Eric over.

"I'll meet you guys later." He leaves his seat and made his way over to the beautiful hussy. He larger than her delicate frame. She caressed Eric's arm with one hand. The other hand gentle grabs his chin, she brings her lips to her ears and whispers something to him. He nods eagerly and leaders him to the back of the inn where the rooms were.

I looked back at Ellis. Her eyes were glued to her sons retreating back, her eyes sad. Before I could get the chance to say anything, Onyx takes a seat beside me. He hands me a pair of feminine boots and gives Ellis a bundle of cloths.

"Here, these will come in handy." He says to us. I turn in my chair so that I could put on the boots. They were a perfect fit. Ellis and I thank Onyx, he nods.

" I got us some rooms. Serana and I will share one and you and Eric will share." He say to Ellis. His eyes scanning the room."where did he go?"

"I think he will be spending the night with a prostitute." Ellis said in a sad tone."I'll head to bed early tonight, thanks for the cloths."

She stands up. Onyx tells her where her room will be and she leaves.

A tall tan woman comes over and places four plates of food in front if us. I'm guessing the other two plates was for Ellis and Eric. Onyx begins to dig in, stuffing garlic bread in his mouth. I look down at my plate. Garlic bread, white rice, a slice of cheese and chicken breast. Soon after I'm done eating, Onyx encourages me to eat Ellis's plate while he eats Eric's. Soon after eating my second portion I lean back against the chair. My stomach bulging painfully through my night gown. I let out a small yawn. Onyx finishes his ale and turns to me.

"Ready to go to sleep?" He asks tenderly, his hand clutching mine. I noded.

He pulls me up and takes me to the back of the in to our room. He pulls me in a room and locks the door behind us. The room was small, a double bed in the center and a wardrobe by the door. We place our bags and cloaks in the wardrobe and make our way to the bed. I slip into the bed placing the thick quilt over my body. I watch as onyx sit on the edge of the bed. He pulls the tunic over his head and throws it in the corner. His thick muscles rippled and flexed as he moved. My face flushed as he catches me staring. He slides under the quilt next to me and pulls me in his arms, placing a warm kiss on my for head. I close my eyes ready to fall asleep, but something catches my attention. I can hear Eric and the  blonde woman in the room next to us.

"Ahhh! Yes! Go faster!.." I hear the girl moan. My face turns red and I began to shift uncomfortably. Onyx clears his throat awkwardly.

"Are you sure, Ysabelle? I-Im close and-"

"Shut up and give me more! Ahh!" Me groans loudly it was quiet for about a moment before you can hear them again.

" ahh! Mmm! Yes, Serana. Ahhhhh!!" He roars his releases. There was a gasp.

"Eric, what the hell?! You released in me?!" Ysabelle bellows angerly."My father is going to kill me! We need to talk. RIGHT. NOW." There was shuffling and yelling before the door slammed shut.

"Oh my god." I whisper out, stunned at what I just heard."That's so embarrassing!"

Onyx was quiet. He just pulled me closer, I could feel the anger rolling off of him. He obviously had heard Eric call out my name. I was awake for a while before finally letting the darkness take me..

---

Sorry for the boring short chapter.
I'm uploading today because I'm busy for the next couple of days.

Checkout my next book called patrimony!

*edited 9/5/17*

Comment vote and share!