Chapter 8

Onyx P.O.V

"There. Thats our ticket into getting in the city undetected." I pointed at a parked wagon with its back covered. It was parked beside an Inn right outside the gates walls. The plan was that when the traveling merchant leaves his wagon to go inside the Inn, we would sneak on and get into the city unseen.

We were currently hiding in the thick brush a couple of yards behind the wagon and the Inn. It was so early that the sun was just now beginning to peak over the horizon. The songs of the birds and other animals filled the morning air, the cool breeze nipped at our cheeks.

"So we are going to sneak on the wagon to get into Oxindale?" She looked over at me as she asks in a hushed tone. I couldn't help but smile at her, earning me a light blush on her tan cheeks.

"Bingo!"

We looked back at the man as he jumped down from the front seat of the wagon, he walked over to his healthy horse that pulled the the contraption.

"Be a good boy, Marley. I'm going to get a quick bite to eat and I'll be back." He say to the horse as he stroke his mane. The horse looked lovingly at the older man and nudged him with his nose. The man Pat's the beasts cheek with a smile. The man made his way to the in before closing the door behind himself.

This is our chance.

I turned to Serana and gently pulled her into my arms. The front of her body was pressed to mine and she cautiously wrapped her good arm around my shoulders. I stood up making sure I stood close into the shadows as I jogged the short distance to the wagon. We got into the wagon safely and unnoticed, the white tarp over the top gave us extra protection.

I looked down, Serena's thick chocolate curls was sprawled out around her head. Her bright eyes were on me, her tanned face was tinted red down to her neck.

Whats wrong with her?

It took me a second to realize the problem. She was on her back under my large body. Her legs were wide enough that my hips were pressed between them, pressed onto her most private of places. She looked so innocent and beautiful under me..

My whole body began to heat up, my face began to burn with embarrassment. And things only got more awkward when my manhood grew to its full length and girth against her. I try to move away but there was no room to move, I only ended up pressing it harder against her.

"O-Onyx!.." She gasped. Her crystal blue eyes looked up at me with astonishment. He mouth was slightly ajar.

Seeing her pink lips open like that aroused me even more, she looked more tempting. My manhood began to ach painfully. I gulped.

"I'm sorry!" I whisper. Right when I was going to try to move, I heard the inn's door open and close.

"Man I'm full!" The merchant say satisfied with his meal.

I wrapped my arms around Serana protectively, forgetting all about our 'problem'. She also tighten her arm around my neck, burying her face in my neck.

I felt the wagon shift and creek under the mans weight as he got on. Things were still before I heard him whip the horses reigns.

"Gitty-up, boy!" And like that we began to move forward. Serana and I stayed perfectly quiet and still the whole 10 minute ride before the wagon stops again.

"Halt, citizen." The city guard calls out. I can hear his footsteps approach us.

"Going to treat me like the common rabble eh, Lansing? " The merchant asks the guard humorously?

"Oh, it's you Jeb! How's things with ya?" Lansing asks, a obvious smile In his voice.

"The same actually. I just have some new merchandise this time, it's worth a look too. Hey, stop by my stall later and I'll give you a discount."