Chapter 15- other friends.

Angel's POV

Jenn walked in. "JENN ?" I screamed running to her hugging her. "I missed you." She said hugging back. "I see I get no love." Jack said with annoyance. "You know your loved jack." I said hugging him.

He hugged back and whispered "your wet." I laughed. "I was kinda swimming. "Guy we got your food." Sam announced. We walked to the kitchens small bar thingy. "Guys can we do a video ?" I asked.

They all nodded. I ran to my room and got my tripod and camera. I put on a old shirt, some shorts and put my hair in a pony tail.

I walked back and set it up. I made Jenn go on my phone and tweet that we needed questions. After I saw done I grabbed my phone looking at the tweet.

Angel Hey guys. Im with @O2L, @thatsojack, and @JennXPenn ask us questions with #AskNoLifers.

I looked at Jenn and said "I like it." She laughed. The seating arrangement was- Connor ,Jack ,me ,Jenn ,and Trevor on the couch and Sam ,kian ,Jc ,and Ricky on the floor.

I presses play and sat in my spot. I started the video. "WHATS UP PEOPLE ! Angel here with my friends. Today I wanted questions and you gave me some." I unlocked my phone and looked at the first one.

"Page asked, Jenn and Angel how is it being with a bunch of guys ?" I asked. "Sloppy." Jenn answered quickly. "Annoying." I commented.

"Next is From ThatSoJack." I looked at Jack and he laughed. "Angel why so ratchet ?" I laughed. "Gurlll please." I heard a few giggles.

"Next, Sarah asked how do You get so ugly ?" I paused for a second. The. I said "You're Mom." Jack bursted laughed. " kaylee asked, who is your Youtuber crush ?"

Everyone said there and I was the last to me. "Not telling." I sang. "Jimmy asked favorite thing to do ?" Jack started. "Selfies." The line went on and many more.

When we were done I found out a lot of stuff about my friends. Some things I didn't want to know. I graded my tripod stand and camera. I headed to my room. I locked the door and sat on the bed. I suddenly felt the feeling of sadness.

What am I feeling sad about ? I grabbed my phone and saw it was at 30% good enough. I called cry,

C- hello ?
A- hey cry.
C- oh hey, what's up ?
A- I just wanted to talk.
C-you sound like something's wrong.
A- nothing just having a moment.
C-I heard your in California.
A-yea I wanted to do videos with other YouTubers.
C- where are you right now ?
A-at O2L house.
C-text me the address and get ready we will be having fun. Bye
A-umm. . . Bye.

The line went dead. "Great." I texted him the address. I saw it was 8:51, I took a shower and put on some black shorts and a white crop too. I slipped on my white supras.

I put my hair into a ponytail. I heard the door bell ring. I walked out my room and to the door. Connor was at the door. I reached them and Connor said "have her back by 12, no sex" cry laughed.

I got red, fuck Connor. We walked to his car, he opened the door for me and I got in. He is such a gentlemen.

He got in and started the car. " so where are we going peasant ?" I asked. "Since it's 9:09 and Connor said you ate food, we will be going to jumping place." My mind went to Amazing jump. We had it in Texas. I started to jump from my seat.

I grabbed my phone and tweeted.

Angel: @CryWasTaken is kidnapping me. Send help.

His phone rang, he picked it up and checked it. He chuckles a bit. "Save you from what ? You wanna be on a adventure with me."

I blushed he was right. It's better then sitting in a room on the computer. Never mind that sounds good. Damnit cry take me back !

"I saw you blush. You like me." He sang. "I like one direction, you are just another lost soul." He looked at me confused. This will be good.