Chapter 14- the boys.

Angel's POV

Me and Ricky got home. I walked inside to see Trevor my baby. "Trevor !" I yelled running to him.

He was my baby. He had that baby face I just love. "I missed you !" Trevor said hugging me.

"Well i have came to take you away from these idiots." Sam and kian were looking at me funny.

"I mean these Amazing people." Sam chuckled. Connor came out from the kitchen. "Kinda recording. Gosh dang." He walked back into the kitchen.

I felt my phone vibrate. It was Itzel, I walked away from the boys to awnser.

Itzel- I, Me-A

A- yo ?

I- how's it going missing me yet ?

A- so much, I can't sleep or eat.

I- LIER ! You always eat.

A-you calling me fat ?

I-I ain't calling you skinny.

A-bring it curly.

I- I'm to lazy to pick it up

A-fine, we will do this later.

I- yea later.

A- guess who is here ?

I-kellin Quinn.

A-I wish. Jc, from out high school.

I- the cute one ?

A- yup, wanna talk to him.

I-yes please.

I walked to Jc, "jc itzel wants to have meaningful conversation with love and balloons. Make it happend." He nodded to his mission.

I handed Jc the phone and went to kian and Sam. "Whatcha doin ?" I asked. " playing Pokemon." I yawned and walked up stairs.

Ricky's room. I opened the door to see a bunny. "Oh gosh a bunny." I turned to look at Ricky and Trevor with papers. "What are y'all doing ?" I asked.

"Homework." Trevor simply said. I walked up to the huge bunny cage that was connected to a wall. The bunny was hopping around happily.

"ANGEL !" I heard a voice call me. I walked out of the room and downstairs. I saw Sam on the couch and Connor dancing. "Connor nice moves." I laughed.

"Thanks I've been working on them." He did a little shimmy. "Who called me ?" I asked Sam. "Kian." I nodded and took in the information. I looked around and saw they were outside.

I walked outside and the cool wind blew the warm sun. The sun was close to start setting. Kian was in the pool. "I just got in, let's swim !" "Isn't it cold ?" I asked he nodded.

"Call Connor too." He said as I was walking inside. I walked passed Sam who was falling alseep on the couch. I went to my room and looked in my bags. I found my yellow bikini.

I quickly put it on and walked out. I took out my hair from the pony tail. I walked over to Connor and said "let's go swimming !" He nodded and I walked outside.

Jc was swimming with kian. I stepped in, it was warm water. Jc came by me, "hey umm does Itzel still have really curly hair ?" He asked.

"Yea. You still have a crush on her." I stated. "Psh no." He tried to cover it up. Connor came outside, "you called ?" "No."kian replied. Connor jumped in like super man.

We all were swimming till it got dark. Witch was like half an hour. Then Ricky came out. "Guys Chinese food." We all got up and walked into the house.

Ricky grabbed me a towel. Sam was starring at me. "Hey Sam." I smiled. "H-hi." He said with a wink. Sam was still 17 but Turing 18 in a few weeks. I just turned 19.

This won't work. But he is so adorable. FANGIRL. I grabbed a box of Chinese food that had my name on it. It was lemon chicken, my favorite.

"Who knew I liked lemon chicken ?" "When Jc was on the phone with Itzel she told us." Ricky told me. I nodded, then the door busted open. Oh shit.