Chapter 8- Dan and Phil

ANGEL'S POV

( Im going to call him Cry but hia real name is Ryan.).

I hopped into cry's car. " damn cry nice car." I said as he started it. "Better than pewdiepie's." he smiled.

"Haha I wonder how its like to have a awesome life like yours." I said grabbing out my phone. It was Itzel texting me.

From: Itzel

WHERE DID YOU GO ! I woke up to Sam in our room ! Did you leave the door open gain !?

I laughed at the text. That's what I forgot ! I left the door opened a crack. I forgot to check if it was closed. I texted it back.

To : Itzel

SLUMBER PARTY ! Tell him to not go in out underwear drawer ! Anyways I'm with Cry and I just got in a scream off with Alfie ! No no girl ! He be jelly !

I tried not to laugh at myself. I sent it. I was kinda joking. I looked to see that we were on the highway.

" cry we need music !" I shouted. I turned up his radio and Austin Mahone was on. " I LOVE THIS SONG !" I screamed. It was Austin Mahone what about love.

"What about love?

What about our promises?

What about love?

You take it all and leave me nothing

What about love?

What about us to the end?

What about love?

You cut my wings, now I am falling

What about love? "

I sang along to the song. Cry was laughing, " shut up gamer boy." I laughed. " keep singing." He said as we drove.

I smiled and kept on singing I sang almost 4 sings and I got tired. I turned it low and I asked " cry why don't you ever show your face ? Your here as a guest for pewds and no one knows but when I saw you I knew it and Mariza told me."

He smiled. " we'll I didn't want people to see my face. I was scared I wasn't handsome as the other youtubers." I laughed.

" cry I had a crush in you for just your voice and your personality." I laughed but realized what I just said I looked at cry to see him smiling and blushing.

"So how much longer ?" I asked looking at my phone. " almost there." He said. I looked at my twitter and twitted

Disney land ! Who should I be with ?

I tapped tweet. I got replies fast. Some were Dan, Phil , Smosh, Shane, Alfie, Caspar, Mazz, and The twins. I didn't see Sam ! Mean, I called Itzel.

I -Itzel A- Me

I -hello ?

A- I see you.

I- do I look good ?

A- naw fix your hair.

I- thanks.

A- anyways are you getting ready ?

I- no I'm about to shower. I've bees watching tv with Dan and Phil they want to spend time with you.

A- Disney buddy's ?

I- they said yes.

A- ill be there in a few seconds,

I- alright Dan and Phil are here So they will open the door.

A- Okiee dokiee

I hung up and we pulled up to the hotel. " thanks for the ride cry. Your the best."