Chapter 5- FUN TIME !

Angel's POV !

I headed back to my hotel room. It was a huge day today ! I spent 7 hours signing stuff for fans. It was fun and awesome but I get tired. I have noticed I have only been hanging with British people why not make a friend from America !

I am from America so why not ? I looked around and saw the 1 person I always had a hugest crush on.

chaoticmonki also known as Ryan. I walked up to him almost blushing. He had his cry face on. I've only seen photos of him without the mask but I wanted to see if it was true.

" Hello Ryan !" I said quietly. "Oh hi there." He said taking off his mask. Oh my gosh he is hot. He has hair the shushed to the side like Louis from one direction. His hair was blond/brown his eyes were light brown and he has an adorable smile.

"May I help you ?" He asked and I just realized that I have been starting at him. I snapped out of my daydream.

"Uh uh uh You and me should hang out. Also we should make a video !" He smiled and nodded. He handed me his phone and I put my number in it. He smiled and walked away. I looked at my phone and saw I had a lot of new contacts.

It was the who YouTube community. "I put mostly everyone's number into your phone and I told them so they have your number." Some one said over my shoulder. I turned to see Ian. "We'll when did you get my phone ?" I asked.

" when you were sick I wanted to see you and Alfie was there so we took your phone and went around putting people's number in your phone, when we were done me and Alfie were tired ad he fell asleep on your floor and I headed back to my room.

" He told me fixing his hair. " how kind of you and him." He smiled. " so I see you like cry." He said pinching my cheek. "Psh, no." I said doing a hair flip. He looked at me with a serious face and told me.

"You were starring at him for 2 minutes and he looked confused as fuck." I gave him a weak smile. "It's okay you will get over it." Then he walked away.

He is a wired and awesome ninja. I walked to my room and fell into my bed opening my phone and looking through my contacts. My arm was cramping and my nose was still itching from the smell of the sharpie smell "What up buddy ?" Itzel said getting her stuff together.

"What are you doing ?" I asked really confused. "Well tomarrow we go to Disney Land. So the da after that we leave and I just wanna pack early." I shot up.

"Your right we are leaving, and I didn't get Christian novelli's or Damon Fizzy's numbers ! I'll be back !" I said running out and going to the lobby and went to the front desk.

"hey I need the room numbers to mr.Fizzy and mr.Novelli. I'm also a YouTuber I just need the room numbers." The lady nodded and told me "room 92."

I nodded and ran to the elevator. I pressed the 5th floor and wait there till I got to the 5th floor. The bell rang and I ran out of the magical closet.

I read the room numbers. 89 ,90 ,91 ,92!!!! I ran to the door and started banging on it like the Po-Po was here. The door opened and it was Christian. "May I help you ?" He asked.

" yes I need your number so later on we could make a YouTube video together and have dinosaur nuggets and chocolate milk and wear party hats together." I told him really fast.

"I heard dinosaurs nuggets, chocolate milk, and party hats. . . I'm in." He told me pulling me into his room to show Damon on his phone.

" you too." I told him. "Me two what." The confused Damon asked. "Party hats, dinosaur nuggets, and chocolate milk !" Christian screamed.

He nodded and pulled out some paper and started writing down his number. I was blushing and waiting.

They both hand me a paper with there number and names. I screamed inside and fangirled. I ran out of the room and got on the elevator.

I wanted to scream but my throat was still hurting from the throw up and talking. The door dinged at my floor and I ran out and bumped into a familiar face.