Chapter 12- going back

Angel's POV.

I was under Kevin while Dan and Phil were having a friendly conversation.

I tried to wiggle out of his grip. "Get off of me fat ass !"I yelled, Kevin laughed and picked up his shirt and showed his 6-pack.

"Show off." I muttered. He laughed and I pushed him off. Eli got up and ran after me.

"Stop !" I yelled/laughed as he picked me up from behind. He carried me to the laptop. "Witch one ?" He asked. I looked to the floor.

I knew he was asking who I liked, "none," Dan and Phil were confused. I bit Eli playfully and Kevin was still on the floor.

He was to lazy to get up. I ran passed him and out of my room. I ran outside, Eli was still chasing me, I got to the corner store that was down the street.

I stood outside and Eli came and stood infront of me. I was out of breath, "carry me." I asked "no fat ass." "But ELIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII." I moaned.

He turned around and I hopped on his back. We walked back to the house to see Kevin saying bye and closing the laptop.

I frowned, I didn't get to talk to them. I pushed Eli and sat on the couch. "So what are we doing today ?" I asked. "I have an idea." I said getting up and posing as superman.

" I don't read minds so tell me." Kevin said. "I forgot." I said sitting down. I grabbed my phone and called Itzel. " I can't talk, I have work." She exclaimed.

"After work we shall go and leave to California !" She sighed, "I can't go. You will have to go by yourself." I frowned,

" fine I will be gone for a few months." "I could manage. So are who are you going to stay with ?" She asked.

" maybe Cornor and them." "I have to go my boss is being a pushy. Bye." "Byeeeee." I hung up and looked at Eli and Kevin.

"What made you wanna go to California all of a sudden ?" Eli asked. " well befor e vidcon I was going to think about to so why not now ?

I do need familiar faces on my

Videos." They both nodded and I went to my room.

I grabbed my site case that wasn't already unpacked and put the dirty stuff in the small Landry bin. I packed a few more stuff.

I'm going to be there for a week, that reminds me I have to call some one. I grabbed my phone and sat in my bed and opened my laptop.

I called Jc, he's from Our 2nd Life. "Hello ?" He asked. "Hey bro, can I crash at your place for a month ?" I asked.

"Yes ! Just bring something nice." "Jc stop trying." "I know so when you be coming ?" He said that really weird.