Ch. 18: Tired Of You

(A/N: Hey guys! Sorry that this story is a day late but I was too lazy to write tbh. Haha sorry not sorry.

Anyways did you guys have a nice Thanksgiving and did you go Black Friday Shopping? I did and lol never again. Haha kidding but it's just too cold and crazy for that.

No did you guys see the Bound 2 video? :O that's all I'm going to say lol. Too funny and check out the parody too!

I hope this comes out the way you guys want it and have a great day and

by the way the song is Tired of You by Foo Fighters if you want to play the song while reading since for some reason wattpad won't let me put a video up. -_-

Haha sea ya guys in bits :F.)

I won't go getting tired of you

I'm not getting tired

I won't go getting tired of you

(Friday Morning)

Kevin:

"Hey Mom," I walk into the kitchen to see her over the coffee pot. She looks back at me with a tired smile.

"Hey sweetie," she taps her cheek with her index finger to signal she wants a kiss. I go over to her and kiss her. "How are you? You know with everything?"

I groan in agony. "Why do you feel the need to always ask me this question?" I open the cabinet to grab a glass.

She turns her attention back to the coffee pot, "I wouldn't have to ask if you get your priorities in check." I roll my eyes and go to the refrigerator since I'm not a big fan of coffee.

"You know I'm right Kevin," I ignore her and pour the orange juice into the glass and putting the container back on the shelf.

"Kevin I-," I slam the glass onto the counter which makes a dramatic loud clink!

"Stop!" I roar at her and she looks back at me with horror in her eyes while stepping back into the dishwasher. "I-I-I'm sorry Mom, I-."

"No Kevin ju-ju-just leave!" She turns around to look out the window, ignoring my presence. I rub my hands over my face. Why the hell would I scare my mom like that?

I begin to pick up the shards of glass off the floor so no one gets hurt from my stupidity. I wipe the juice from the counter  and floor while I hear my mom take deep breaths.

"Mo-?"

"Kevin just promise me something." She keeps looking out the window and I watch her while nodding to tell her to go on. "Just be there for her. No matter what."

I didn't have to ask her who was she referring to but I simply nodded. "I promise Mom."

"Good." I throw the paper towels away and walk out of the arch that connects the kitchen to the front hallway. "Kevin?"

"Yeah?" I walk back and poke my head around the corner. "You're grounded." My mouth drops and I can see her smirking in the window's reflection.

Tamia:

I open my eyes and quickly close them wishing I didn't have to wake up for school. Look on the bright side, it's Friday and the Halloween party is tonight!

I nod at my thoughts and look at the nightstand to see my phone is still blaring my alarm. I groan and cut it off roughly making my pill bottle fall over.