Ch. 9: How'd You Like That?

(A/N: Hey guys! How are you doing this fine beautiful day? It's raining where you are at? Dude...that's when it's beautiful!

I always want to just sit in front of the fire with the love of my life while it's raining listening to Bloodstream by Stateless.

Anyways back to the story and by the way. This night be a long chapter because I kind of want to speed things up but we'll see, since I'm on my phone. )

Brandon:

"Let's stop, yeah?" Why would she push me off of her? Does she still have her barriers up to protect herself from me?

"Yeah," I let out a wrangled annoyed noise because I miss the feeling of her lips on mine but nope I can never be happy. What do I expect though?

I hurt her and still doing it because I'm confusing her, should I keep doing this? I look over at her biting her lip with her legs pressed to her chest.

"Brandon don't be mad," she shuts her eyes, scared for my reaction.

"I mean I'm just kissing on my girlfriend and out of nowhere she doesn't want to kiss me back." I get up from the ground before the grass could ruin my clothes any longer.

"I know, I don't understand it either," she whispers looking at the ground with a pout.

"Don't worry about it, I mean you just got out of the hospital for God's sake." I smile at her while licking my lips because she told me that she loved when I licked my lips. Even though it didn't look like it really phased her.

I reach my hand out for her to take and pulls her to me. "Thanks Brandon, you're the best," she wraps her arms around my neck while I wrap mine around her waist. 

She looks up from my chest to my eyes expectantly while I pull my head down to have my lips inches from hers. I brush them softly but push them rougher because I've been craving her lips to be on mine.

She groans into the kiss while tugging my neck down so I can kiss her on the neck. I trail my tongue down to her collarbone while leaving light but quick kisses.

"Brandon," she lets out with a breathless moan and I pick her up to wrap her legs around my waist because damn that was too fucking sexy.

"Wait Brandon," she whines softly while I have my hands firmly on her ass. She slides down my body slowly so she can get her feet back onto the ground.

"I think we should go," I let out an inhumane noise and stalks off back to the car.

"Fine," I roar back harshly but to look back at her trying not to smile.

(Tamia)

While I was kissing Brandon for some weird reason I was thinking about Kevin the whole time. I know it's wrong but I couldn't help it. Something is wrong here and I just feel that I can't trust Brandon.

Eh it's these painkillers messing with my head. "Brandon stop walking so fast," I power walk behind him while he's stalking off to the car. Am I teasing him?

We always did have that problem between each other. He slow down to look back at me with an unreadable expression.

"Sorry, I'm just overreacting," he tries to smile but it doesn't meet his eyes. We finally get back to car and he gets inside not even opening the door for me. Uh rude much?

I step into the car and slams the car door. "What time is it?" I ask, absentmindely looking for the clock on the radio.

"5:28," he answers coolly while clenching his jaw, avoiding my gaze.