Ch. 12: Fix This

(A/N: Hey guys! I'm in Gov't & Econ, history class. I'm probably sure that I failed my exam :/. Oops?

Haha actually I found out that I passed it but failed my Anatomy exam -_-. Haha phh! No fucking surprise there! Haha :F

Anyways I hope ya having a great day and oh yeah! I had to read for my Teacher Cadet class and I did awesome!

Haha and Kenan was in there haha. If you read What If I Had Your Body (Haha self-advertising) you would know who that is so yeah he's real and no he has never liked me at least not like that haha.

Oh yeah! By the way my twin @Kayla_BrownEyes (yes she changed her name) has an One Direction Interracial fan fic right now so go check it out now!! It just started but it's already amazing! It's called Stand Out (1D Interracial) :F)

Tamia:

Kevin hugs onto me tightly until I hear the car door opening. I look up in alarm to see a furious Brandon holding the door open.

"Why is this white dude in your car?" Brandon says in a low whisper with his jaw clenching. That's his way of saying he's super pissed. "He has a name, Brandon," I give Kevin an apologetic smile.

He shrugs turning to Brandon, "Can I get out of the car please?" Brandon locks his eyes on Kevin's with that damn jaw still clenching. "No white dude, tell me why you were hugging my girl?"

"Oh she's your girl now? That's funny when I remember that yo-," Brandon gets eye level to Kevin. "I think you need to shut up, dude."

Wait why would Kevin say that? He knew that Brandon and I are dating seeing that he doesn't approve of it. And why is Brandon telling him to shut up like he haves a secret?

I turn a bit to watch Kevin's facial expression for any clue but to see that smirk that he shows when he's about to be sassy. I mean I knew he never liked Brandon but why would he choose now to be sassy? I just don't understand!

I quickly turn my body in my seat to open the door in case something goes down. I slam the door and go around the car to already see Kevin in Brandon's face, his green eyes deep with fury and let's not forget his clenching jaw on display. Which even I'll admit is pretty sexy.

"I should just tell her you asshole," I hear Kevin's angry voice in the windy Autumn air in the parking lot where most of the students, noticing the tension that we're stirring up.

"Hey!" I grab Brandon by his arm in his

football Letterman jacket while he was staring Kevin down. "What would he tell me Brandon?" He looks down to me with an unreadable expression not saying anything.

"Yeah Brandon shouldn't you be telling her something?" Kevin crosses his arms across his chest with that damn smirk on his face. What is his problem? "Kevin I can handle this," I snapped using my hands to point at Brandon while he gives me a confused look. Or was it hurt?

I watched him for a few seconds and shook my head, I'll worry about that later. "Brandon what are you keeping from me?" I slightly yelled because I hate when people keep things from me, especially a damn boyfriend who you supposed to trust.

"Why were you hugging him?" he points dtamatically to Kevin with a stern deep voice, trying to change the subject. "Stop trying to change the subject Brandon and answer me!" My patience growing thin.

"Well why don't you answer my question? Why were you hugging him?" I give him an incredulous look, is he freaking serious?!

"Brandon, Kevin is my best friend so of course we're going to hug," I try to say it simply but I can't calm down. "Yeah I'm pretty sure that's not all." I almost punched  Brandon in the throat because he's starting to piss me off with this uncalled for interrogation but it wasn't his deep voice.

But. But a soft angelic whisper that I know belongs to Kevin. I look at him questionably but to see him already looking at me with a smirk. Not his usual sassy smirk but his lusty/flirty smirk. That same smirk from my weird dreams or okay maybe memories?

Is it true? Is it true that Kevin might feel something for me? I mean when we were in his room, I just figured he was in the moment but maybe it's something more?

"Tamia!" I snap my eyes from Kevin's green humorous eyes to Brandon's deep voice that shouted at me. "Yeah, what?" He narrows his brown eyes going between me and Kevin who's still looking at me.

"Whoa whoa! What's going on here?" One of the security guards come over to us with the crowd of students behind him. "Nothing Sir, we were just leaving." Brandon grabs me by the arm to get through crowd.

"Don't touch her like that!" Kevin snaps bringing me to his warm chest with his green eyes shining slightly going to blue eyes. His eyes are only blue when it's winter, cool I know.

"She's my girl white dude so mind your damn business!" Brandon tugs me back and I sensed Kevin was about to do tug me back again so I dropped Brandon's arm.

"Hey! I'm not your tug-a-war so just chill!" The crowd starts to ooo! and I just roll my eyes because do they not have something better to do? I open the back door of my car to get my bookbag, one strapping it when I put it on.

I keep the door open and look over at Kevin. "Kevin!" He averts his eyes over to me and I point to my backseat to signal him to get his skateboard and bookbag. He chuckles because he knows I'm just annoyed by this point.

"Well if nothing's going on then get to class," the security guard rubs the back of his neck. I nod while Kevin closes the backseat door and just walks off but not before he shoots me a wink.

I feel my eyes widen and I look at Brandon to see if he noticed it but he's busy talking to one of football buddies. Wow how did he just change his attitude that quickly?

I look back over at Kevin with a helpless look and he just simply gives me that smirk and keeps walking. What is his deal? Does he know that I think about his sometimes in an abnormal way? If he does know then why is he trying to enhance the dirty thoughts?

I take a deep breath and look over at Brandon, "Brandon you ready?"

"Alright man, I see ya later," He does this complicated handshake with the guy and walks over to me. "We still need to talk Brandon," I warned him and he nods. "Yeah we sure do Tamia."

I look at him questionably and he gives me a knowing look. "Still causing drama I see," I look to see who said that and to see Mya walking past us with a black and white stripped shirt with white shorts and some kind of heels with her cheerleading bag. Which reminds me where is mine?

She turns to look at us to give us a wink and flips her blonde hair over her shoulder. I look at Brandon curiously, "What was that about?" He shakes his head, "Nothing baby. Nothing at all."

We"Okay but remember we need to talk after our first class and make sure to be there on time this time," I give him a stern look while we're walking into the building.

"Yes Mom, I'll get there," he laughs at me when I crossed my arms across my chest and huffed. He pulled me into him to kiss my pout. "See ya later babe."

"Yeah okay," I walk to my first class which it says on my schedule, English. After class, Brandon is waiting on me. "You wanted to talk so here we are."

(Hey guys!! I know it's probably short but I'll most likely update tomorrow after the WIHYB update and there's going to be some drama awaiting for you so ya!

Haha dudes don't you hate petty girls that are like we don't like each other! Like bitch I don't give a fuck about you! Ahaha girls I swear haha. I'm just dealing with stuff like that now with a girl I don't want to be friends with for countless reasons so ya but not gonna worry about it. :)

Love you guys and don't forget to vote and comment what ya think about the story or petty bitches ahaha!)