Ch. 14: Red Hands

(A/N: Hey guys! Sorry I didn't update yesterday but I was busy! I should update on this story and WIIHYB  today. Haha it's so sad that this story is so behind compared to the other stories. :/

Haha jk I'll be honest, it doesn't bother me at least I got 100 reads then I'm good haha. Yeah I'm easy to impress...don't judge me. Check out @HarrysBreMarie and don't forget to check out @Kayla_BrownEyes and I shared account: @WeCameInPeace

See ya guys in a few! :F)

Kevin:

"Mia!" She keeps walking and I slump in my seat. So yeah that happened. How can she be okay with everything that happened? Then decides to blame me for all of it? That just doesn't make any sense.

I watch her leave out of the cafeteria, never looking back at me. So this is it? Mia and I, just gone? Gone from the picture while she runs off with Brandon?

I can't let that happen! No matter what she feels about me and tells me that we can't see each other anymore. One minute I'm thinking everything is going according to plan then boom, I'm fucked over again.

"Hey dude, you alright?"I look up to see Jared and Sam standing in front of the table that I'm sitting at.

"Oh hey guys," I look off to the distance,deciding to ignore their question because something is always wrong in my life! Always something!

Sam sits down while Jared continues to stand, "So where's Tamia?" I grit my teeth together for the mention of her name.

"Obviously not here seeing that she's with Brandon again," I snapped with a hard expression.

"Hey it's not my fault so don't blame me!" Jared shoots back while I stand up from my seat because I'm definitely not in mood. Sam puts his hand on my arm to get me to sit back down.

"Stop it! What is wrong with you guys?! Why are you always fighting?" I sit back down while looking up at Jared with my arms crossed. He looks back with hard green eyes matching my own.

I look over at Sam to see he has concerned wide eyes and I soften my expression. "I'm sorry Jared," I sigh looking back up at Jared who nods with a smile.

"I'm just stressed out with Tamia and just everything." I sigh putting my head into my cupped hands.

"Man, maybe you should really forget about her," Sam shakes my shoulder comfortably while I look up at him strangely. "What exactly are you suggesting?"

"I'm just saying maybe you should think about dating someone else."

Tamia:

I wipe the tears from my cheeks after walking out of the double doors of the cafeteria. I shouldn't be crying over Kevin after what he pulled but my tears have a mind of its own.

I know I shouldn't think about him but something deep in the pit of my stomach tells me otherwise. Something tells me that I should talk to him but my stubbornness won't let me.

"Tamia!" I hear someone shouts behind me and I wipe the tears from my cheeks so there won't be suspicions. I turn around to see Brandon with a few of his buddies against the wall.

I walk over to him and he grabs me by my ass and gives me a kiss on the lips. I always hated when he would do this in front of his friends. To prove what? To brag?

Wait a minute. From what I remember, Brandon and I weren't dating until around summer time. Before his buddies got into the picture so what does that mean?

Wait is this a memory?! "Hey anyone in there?" I look up with alertness in my eyes to see Brandon looking worried while his friends are laughing because I dazed out.