Ch.11: Deep Down I Know

(A/N: Hey guys! I bet you thought I forgot all about this story but nope! I didn't and omg I made the coolest friend on here @Kayla_BrownEyes! We're the M&M twins of Wattpad haha. :F

Hey if you ever want to talk to me, message me or just leave a comment! Don't be shy, I'm extremely nice!)

Tamia:

After reading Kevin's text I decide it would be better if I did get dressed. I take the covers off my body and put my feet on the wooden floor, stretching.

I walk over to my closet wondering what I should wear. Hmm I never seen this before. I pull out a baseball shirt with the sleeves a navy blue color. Ooo I like this.

I find some skinny jeans to go with and roll them up above my ankles with my Sperrys underneath. I look in the mirror to look at this dreaded hair, what the hell am I going to do with this shit?

After contemplating it over for a few minutes, I went with my usual motto on to dress. Fuck it. So I pulled it up and put it in a ball which made the outfit look nice to be honest.

I grab everything together into my bookbag thinking about how I'm officially a senior in high school! Wow I wonder how I was on the first day, probably freaking out.

I pull the bookbag onto my back and go over to my nightstand to retrieve my phone and car keys. I start to head over to my door when I notice the bulletin board on my wall is empty.

Wait a minute what? I remember I had a collage up here of Brandon and I so where are the pictures? I look at the time on my phone to see that it's 7:15 AM, shit! I'll be late but I'll get to the bottom of this later.

I run down the stairs cautiously because I would hate to tumble down the stairs. I jump off the bottom step and rush out the door. I turn around to lock the door and I step off the porch to go to my car.

I unlock my car with the keypad and I open the backseat door so I can throw my bookbag back there. I close the door and get into the driver side, cranking the car up.

I look in my rearview mirror to see if any cars are coming just in case. I start to back up peeling out the driveway and get out into the street but to see Kevin on his skateboard gliding across the sidewalk.

I start to pull up beside him and pull the passenger's window down. "Kevin?" I speak softly and of course he doesn't hear me because he keeps on riding his skateboard.

"Kevin!" he pushes his foot down to het him to stop and turns around to see me. He smiles with this huge grin but then makes it go down a bit like he remembered not to be too happy around me.

Wait what? It's like he was ecstatic to see me. I mentally facepalm myself because duh Tamia! He's happy to see his best friend and that's the only reason.

He walks over to the passenger side clutching his skateboard to his side, "Hey Tamia," he leans down so he can peer his head inside the car with a gentle smile.

I hold my breath afraid of what I could be capable of doing. I avoid his gaze by looking straight ahead. "Kevin want me to take you to school?"

Kevin:

I must make her uncomfortable but in a good way! My plan is starting to work but I have to make her beg for my company. "Only if you want to," I shrug.

"Like I said Kevin do you want me to take you to school?" I try to hide my smirk which I think I pulled off well.

"Like I said Tamia only if you want to," I stand there like I have better things to do when it's the complete opposite. She starts to grip the steering wheel, "Kevin get in the damn car, now," she growls looking me in the eye.

I smirk to myself and throw my skateboard and bookbag into the back of her car. I close the door and get into the passenger side while Mia is watching my every move.

After I'm settled in and thinking that she's going to starting driving she stares intensely into my green eyes. Of course I stare back into those big brown eyes that I miss, having so much life.

She snaps out of our little moment by clearing her throat and staring straight ahead again. She starts driving and we're in a comfortable silence, at least it is for me until she decides to talk.

"Wanna know something really strange that I've noticed this morning?" she looks from the road to my direction quickly to see me nodding. She averts her eyes back to the road while taking a deep breathe.

"You remember that bulletin board of pictures with Brandon and I all over it?" she looks over at me to see me nodding once again. "Well those pictures aren't there anymore, isn't that weird?"

She's still staring at me at this point and that's when I notice that we're in the school parking lot. I remember that day when I came over her house to comfort her after the break up and I noticed that on the floor were the pictures that she's talking about ripped up.

Suddenly an idea popped up in my mind, "Maybe you should ask Brandon? Maybe he'll know?" I try to feign innocence but a hint of a smirk is still trying to tug at my lips.

"Yeah you're right," I see her unbuckling her seatbelt and leans over in her seat. I feel my eyes widen while she pulls me into a hug and whispers in my ear, "I'm so confused about everything Kevin."

My heart leapt to my throat while I hold her close to my chest. "I know baby I know," she leans back and look at me questionably but shakes her head.

"It doesn't matter because I'll get to the bottom of this because something deep in my body knows that everything is wrong," she explains to me and I grab her tightly into me until I feel the car door opening.

(A/N: Oh snap! What's going to happen you guys? Make sure to vote and comment! Please guys I really like to read your comments! Pretty please!!

@-}--

look it's a flower! :F)