Ch. 8: Naive

(A/N: Hey mates it's update Friday! Lady Gaga voice: "Touch Touch! Touch now whoo hoo hoo!" Haha I'm so freaking random but yeah back to the story!)

Brandon:

"So what do you want to do?" Tamia pats her hands on her lap looking cheerful.

"It's a surprise," I smile widely at her while turning the steering wheel on a random corner. She scrunches her face up, "What? What's wrong?"

She shakes her head, "Nothing just for some reason when you said that, I thought about waterfalls. I don't know ," she explains, pouting.

I look at her weirdly shifting from the road to her face back and forth. Is she reminiscing or?

(Tamia)

That's so weird when he said, "It's a surprise," I felt a sharp pain in my head. The doctor did tell me if I got sharp pains then it means that I'm trying to remember a memory.

And boy did I get one heck of a memory. Clutching my head, I see blurry images of me in front of a waterfall with Kevin. Why should I remember this? Why should this be really important?

"Are you okay?" I stop clutching my head. "I'm sorry, my head was hurting but I'm okay now," I try to smile it off, thinking he wouldn't buy it but he did. For some odd reason that made me tick.

Before I could act on my frustration he stops the car. I snap my head up to look out the windshield to see us on the school's football field.

"Oh my God, our first eye contact!" I shout squirming in my seat to unbuckle the seatbelt while he chuckles and tells me to stay still. He leans over and unbuckles my seat.

"To be honest I was a bit nervous that you wouldn't remember this," he licks his lips. "Of course," I grab his face rubbing my fingers over his chiseled jaw. He takes off his hat and puts it backwards never keeping his almost black eyes off me.

He looks down to my lips and back up to my eyes. He starts to lean in with his eyes closed and his eyelashes fluttering against his high cheekbones. "Race ya to the ffield!" I shout childishly jumping out the car.

I look back to see him just now opening his eyes with a dumbfounded expression on his face. I laugh inwardly and take this as my chance to get my head start.

"Oh no you don't!" I hear the car door close and I pick up my speed but I feel arms wrap around my waist. I yelp in surprise while he buries his face in my shoulder, "Where are you going?"

I awkwardly remove myself from him. "C'mon let's lay on the ground!" I exclaim and he nods while we both take off.

(Kevin)

"He did what?!" Sam yells while we're both in my room after I explained the whole thing behind Mia's attempt at suicide and Brandon tricking her into thinking they date.

"Yeah," I nod keeping my hard glare on the wooden floor. "What do you mean yeah?"

I avert my eyes to his green eyes that are kind of similar to me. "What d-?"

"No," he shakes his head, cutting me off. "Why are you sitting here not doing anything about it?"

And don't come up with any damn excuses because I don't want to hear it," I close my mouth after trying to defend myself.

"You're right," I clench my jaw because he will never let me hear the end of this. "So I'm right huh?" I look up from my floor at him sitting on my bed with smugness evident on his face.

"Aw shut it Sam," his face goes soft and serious. "Seriously though man, you need to do something about this because this isn't right," he shakes his head like I'm the one in the wrong. Why is he treating me like Jared?

That reminds me, "Sam?" he cocks his head up in reply.

"What's up with Jared? Why was he acting so weirdly when I yelled at...her?" Wow I can't even say her name without thinking of how much pain WE BOTH put her in.

"Oh don't worry about Jared," he shrugs it off but his face tells me otherwise. I get up on the bed and he sighs in frustration. "Kevin man, just let it go," he runs a hand through his hair.

"Not until you tell me the truth," I can't stand when people keep things from me, it drives me crazy. I know I might be looking too far into this but he just has to be keeping something for me.

"Wait, does he li-?" his face scrunches up in confusion and I give him an obvious look. After realizing what I'm implying he shakes his head repeatedly, "Ah no man, nothing like that," I nod happily because my life is already a damn soap opera.

"Then what is it?" he sighs. "Well he just feels like he owes her because of her getting bullying, I dont know," he shrugs his shoulder because he notices the look on my face.

"Why would you guys keep that as a secret though? I lean against my headboard looking confused.

"Kevin you know you, if he was trying to protect her then you would feel inferior that you couldn't protect her and start going off on Jared when you should be wailing on Brandon," I open my mouth to defend myself but close it because he's kind of telling the truth.

"Look man if you're not going to do anything about it then find someone else. Maybe this is a sign that she's not for you," he gets off the bed, stretching his muscles since he has been on the bed for two hours straight.

"How can I Sam when she haves damn amnesia?" he shrugs. That's all the jackass has been doing all day.

"You're coming up with excuses when you could just easily tell her and from what you've told me," he decides to look at me seriously.

"Maybe deep down she still remembers," he opens the door and leaves me behind looking baffled and lost for words on the bed.

(Brandon)

"You're so beautiful," I look down at her with my arm propped up and chin resting in my hand. She looks up at me laying on her back with a huge smile the sun hitting her face.

"Thanks," her brown eyes sparkling and I have the urge to press my lips towards her. I lean in to kiss her big cheek and I feel her jaw loosen. "Is this okay?" she nods. 

I get on top of her with my hands propped beside her head. I have my face inches from hers feeling her warm breath hitting my chin. I glance from her lips to her eyes so she can give me the okay because I want to make things right this time.

She nods and I lean in brushing my lips across her lips. Oh man I miss this feeling, I press my lips firmly and start to move them. She's staying limp under me and I would be okay if she doesn't kiss me back.

Clearly she doesn't have the same agenda because she pushes her lips back roughly. I groan into the kiss, licking her bottom lip.

(Tamia)

I gave him the okay to kiss me because of course he's my boyfriend but I'll be honest to get these crazy thoughts away from Kevin. He leans in and lightly brushes my lips. If he wasn't on top of me, I wouldn't even know that his lips were on mine.

He puts them back to my lips but firmer this time and moves his lips. I absolutely don't feel anything, nothing at all. Why is that? I remember his kisses being addictive but I feel that he just needs to get off me.

Tamia, this is your boyfriend! You should feel something. "Maybe if it was Kevin then you would feel something," my thoughts going crazy by the thought.

Proving my thoughts wrong I start to kiss him back roughly wrapping my arms around his long neck. I feel my bottom lip being licked for entrance but I feel a some kind of weird strangeness inside me.

I push him off me and he ends up beside me, "Let's calm down, yeah?"

(Sorry I didn't upload on Friday :/. I was writing it earlier but never got to finish. I know this chapter was crap haha but I don't want to go too fast but trust me I would love to do what I'm waiting to do. ;)
)