Ch. 13: Sail

(A/N: Hey guys! Are you surprised to see me? Haha I told ya I was going to update silly!  Haha anyways omg @Kayla_BrownEyes got 28 reads on her book which is only one chapter! Omg I'm so proud of her!

If you guys were the help of that many reads on one chapter then thank you so much! It really means a lot to her, we both were fangirling yesterday. Ahaha :F.

Guys I suck. That was me trying to update on Sunday but failed so I'm updating today! Yay...on a Thursday! When I'm tired and need to rest for school! It's okay though haha! Actually my twin got 45 (I think?) reads on her story so that's amazing. :F)

Brandon:

"Brandon like what's going on?" Tamia whispers and I look into her hopeful brown eyes and know what I have to do. Lie to her some more. I know it's wrong blah de blah blah but she doesn't need to be with that white dude.

"With what?" I try to avoid the subject but I'm actually still curious to what she wants to know. Though what if she ask about Mya? I'm not sure if Mya knows that Tamia has amnesia.

"Brandon, earth to Brandon!" I blink my eyes repeatedly to see Tamia waving her hand in front of my face while giggling. "Hey did you just zone out?"

"Uh, I guess I did but what were you saying?" She shakes her head in disappointment but I know she's not too mad seeing that she has a small smile on her face.

"Well first of all I want to know what's going on with this I hate Kevin thing?" I groan inwardly why did she have to mention him? I didn't even think of a lie for him because I believed she was only going to ask about Mya.

"Well?" She prodded me on and rub the back of my neck while leant against the wall in the hallway, signing. "Well you know what I told you about that dude! He likes you Tamia!"

She haves a thoughtful look on her face like she's trying to contemplate on liking the idea that he might have feelings for her or be upset. "That's not true Brandon," Of course she's going to defend him. 

"Yeah I figured you would say that but I'm not going to worry about it." I look down at the ground but she pulls on my collar. "Brandon, don't worry about it." She gives me a peck on my lips and pulls away.

I grab her wrist to pull her back to me but she shakes her head with a gentle smile. Well alright. "Tell me about this Mya thing," she laughs at the dejected look on my face.

Alright Brandon, this is your chance so don't screw it up! "Well Mya and I actually used to date," I explain or well smoothly lie. She looks at me in disbelief.

"Brandon I don't remember you two dating."

"We did," I push myself off the wall to stand in front of her. "It's just we weren't telling everyone." I try to shrug it off but the guilt is eating me away. Why do I continue to lie to her, over and over again?

She blinks a few times trying to grasp the new information that I just gave to her. "Wait you're telling me that you guys were actually dating?" She whispers while cocking her head to the side.

I nod to her question and she continues with the interrogation. "You cheated on her with me didn't you? That's why she doesn't like me."

I shake my head quickly, "No, she's just bitter that I chose you over her," which isn't a lie, might I add. "So that's the big secret that Kevin wanted to tell to me?" She looks up at me with disbelief in her  eyes.

Actually I didn't even think of that. "Yes." She gives me an are you serious look because she doesn't think it's a big deal. "Why didn't you just tell me instead of confusing me even more than I actually am?"