Reunited

* May, the day of the senior prom*

Diamond POV

It's been so long since I've been back home, but today is my first day back and I was excited.

I sat in the nail salon with Jessica, she was the only one from school who knew I was back.
"So are you going to the prom ?" Jessica asked rubbing her little belly which was barely showing
"No, I dont even have a date" I admitted
"I bet August would love to take you, but really you should go, maybe surprise him" she smiled at me
"Yeah, maybe I'll do that" I thought about the idea and sat back.
August & I have been talking things out and he really seems like he's changed. I think ill take him back, I love him still and my feelings are strong.

"So what do you think we should name the baby ?" She asked
"Maybe he should be a junior" I suggested, she nodded

After we got our nails done I decided I would go to prom. The theme was masquerade and I had a hour to pick a dress. After about 45 minutes I saw the perfect dress, it was red & black, just above floor length and had a crystal Incrusted top. I also bought a red and black mask that hid my face just enough so only my eyes and forehead where covered.

Once I got home at 5 I took a bath until 6pm, the dance was at 8 just enough time to get ready. I put on my French vanilla lotion and slipped on my underwear, they where all black lace with red detailing and the same for my bra. I slipped on my dress and my earrings. Then I followed with my black red bottoms and my mask. I looked at myself in the mirror and I looked good and barely noticeable.I grabbed my bag and I was out. I drove there in silence trying to make a plan.

Once I arrived to the hotel prom I went into the ball room taking in the scenery. I was in awe, there were hundreds of people there with masks and beautiful dresses and suits.the lights were dim and there were red light bulbs setting the scene of masquerade.

I walked in, scanning the room for August, I guess he wasn't here yet. I looked around for Jessica's dress since she also had a mask on. I spotted her by the punch bowl.

"Hey, this is beautiful right" she looked around as she sipped punch, her arm wrapped around her boyfriend and baby's father's arm. He was handsome, tall but nothing compared to Aaron. I waved and gave him a polite smile.
"Yeah too bad Aaron couldn't make it" I was kind of sad he wasn't here, shortly after I left he got called back overseas, but were still in touch, just as friends.
"Look whose here" Jessica pointed to August at the door as he pulled down his mask over his eyes.
"Wish me luck" I smiled as I took the last sip of my punch and walked over to the wall where he was standing.

A slow song began to play as the Dj spoke
"Let's slow it down for the couples"
I stepped to August and smiled
"Can I have this dance ?" I asked then he turned around.

August POV

"Can I have this dance ?" A familiar voice asked, I turned to see Diamond
"Diamond ?" I asked as i raised her mask
"I told you I'd be back for you" she smiled, she looked gorgeous, All the feelings I had for her suddenly flooded back.
"Let's dance" I grabbed her hand, I noticed her ring was still on her finger
"Your mines" I said feeling my heart beat began to increase
"We are forever" she replied as we slowly danced soaking up the moment

The song changed and we talked for awhile, making up for lost time. I missed kissing Diamonds lips, I stared as she talked
"What are y...." I put my hand on the back of her head and bought her head to mines, giving her a kiss.
I slipped my tongue into her mouth and she allowed me entrance.
"Make me yours" she said on my lips , I looked at her and smiled.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the exit, we soon walked out into the lobby and too the elevator she pressed 3.
"Where are we going ?" I asked her, she gave me another tender kiss then shhhhed me

We walked out the elevator and down the hall til we got to room 345
, after she pulled out a room key then opened the door. As we walked into the Room there were unlit candles surrounding us.

Diamond pulled me into a passionate kiss then pulled away, she led me to the bed and instructed me to sit
She walked into the bathroom and I relaxed for the first time since seeing her.
I got up and lit the candles around the room, then turned off the light. I sat on the bed and moments later, Diamond came out and spun around for me to take in the sight. She had on black and red lingerie , I missed seeing her body.

"Come here"

Diamond POV

I moved across the room and stepped in front of August. I started to remove his tie and shirt, as soon as his shirt came off I slid my hand down his abs as he grabbed my ass and gave me a kiss.

"Take that off" I referred to his jeans and he quickly pulled them off and pulled me onto his lap. He started kissing my lips then moved to my neck nibbling on my skin. He pushed me onto the bed and hover on top of me as he went from my neck to my breast and slipped off my bra. He moved down to my stomach then kissed my thighs, he pulled off my underwear and began to lick my spot , I moaned as he picked up the pace. I was about to reach my climax but I wanted to postpone it

"Stop" I moaned and he kissed he way up to my neck going back to where he started
"Take them off" I tugged at the waistband of his boxers, he smirked and pulled them off. I looked down and a gasp left my mouth by accident.
"I'll go slow" he whispered as he pushed against my entrance

August POV

I slowly slid into her as she slowly grabbed my back, I was relieved when felt her hymen still intact. I slowly broke it then she let out another gasp
"I love you" she got out between moans
"I love you" I managed to get out before placing my lips on hers, making love to the person I planned to spend my life with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay this is the last chapter for "Love Hate Thing" look in my works because I have posted "Forever" and the first chapter will be posted this week.
Follow Me On Ig ; X__rosegold