Chapter 2

"Welcome to Burbank High" he greeted me. "Thank , yo ... Your the one who pushed me this morning" I snickered. He licked his lips and flashed me that million dollar smile "well I'm sorry ma I didn't mean to do you like that , what's your name ?"" I'm not your ma, but I'm diamond, what's your name" "August" he licked his lips again, damn is everybody in this school this sexy ? I nodded then focused my attention to the teacher who was telling us to partner up for a introduction.
"You should really be my partner sweet heart" August flashed me with that smile again but I still couldn't forgive him "But let's get this straight I'm not your mother or your sweet heart so don't call me that" he smiled and put his hands up in surrender. The period went smooth until close til the end. "Why you gotta be so stuck up?" August snickered "If I'm so stuck up leave me the fuck alone" I yelled as the bell rang then grabbed my stuff and rushed out the door leaving August not far behind.
Soon a felt a hand on my arm and before I could react I was pulled over to a vacant section in the hall "Wassup with you Diamond I know you want me" August whispered in my ear sending chills down my back "get off of me let me go" I said threw my teeth trying to free the grip he had on my back "It's ok you can play hard to get but I get what I want and I want you" he whispered bringing me closer to where I could feel his lips on my ear, then he nonchalantly let me go and walked away.
I was stunned I could barely walk I started hurrying to my next class and as I turned the corner I bumped into someone and dropped all my books "Missed Me ?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Good Chapter ? Vote ! Comment !