Chapter 12

I got out the shower, drying off, I put on my Victoria secret "fantasy" perfume. I then began doing my makeup making myself look natrual but fresh and awake, then I added my Diamond earrings and a tight fitting red dress with my silver sparkle red bottoms.

I stood up and took out my rollers and watched my curls fall down my back, I looked flawless, I hope August would like it.

*Ding Dong*

I grabbed my phone and my purse then made my way to the door.
"Who is it ?" I sang already knowing who it was.
"It's me baby open up" August voice was low and sexy he sent chills down my spine.

I opened the door to see August standing there looking sexy as ever, he had on a all black suit with a red rose in his hand

"We match" He said licking his lips, he pulled me into a tight hug, his body holding mine, I could feel his hands lowering to my ass, then firmly grabbing it.
"Nu uh uh" I said to him slapping his hand away
"Girl I know you want my hands in your pantys" he whispered in my ear, running his hands over my underwear , his accent made my heart melt.

"C'mon, close the door" he told me while walking to his white Bentley and opening the door for me.
I closed the door and locked it, making my way to his car and stepping in. August ran to the other side and hopped in.
"Where are we going ?" I asked
"Just wait till we get there" August smiled.

August POV

As we pulled up to the restaurant I could tell Diamond was pleased, her award winning smile stretched across her beautiful face.
"You like ?" I asked her already knowing the answer
"Yes, it's so beautiful !" She wrapped her arms around me, damn I loved the way she smelled

She looked up at me and I smiled pecking her lips, I could see the passion in her eyes and I know I looked the same then I deepened the kiss, running my fingers through her hair bringing her close.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

The valet knocked on the window, why is someone always killing our moments ?
"Do you want your car valeted ?" The valet asked, his eyes instantly landed on Diamond, her cheeks where red and she was blushing trying to fix her hair, she was so cute when she was embarrassed.
"Uhm yeah" I said, he went around and opened Diamonds door, she looked at me as if asking if it was ok , I nodded.
She grabbed his hand and stepped out the car, I'll deal with him later. I tossed him the keys and handed him a 10 "Don't touch my baby" I glared at him then grabbed Diamonds hand and took her into her the restaurant.

We were seated and she kept smiling at me
"What ma ?" I smiled back at her
"I'm your baby ?" She was cheesing
"You already know"

Just then the waiter came asking for our orders and gave me a wink. I payed it no mind and smiled looking at Diamond, who was the only girl I was thinking about right now. I knew she saw it by the way she rolled her eyes.

Soon our food was out and we started eating.
" Let me taste that " I licked my lips looking at diamonds plate
She twirled her pasta on her plate then fed it to me.
She giggled "you got something" and she reached over the table cleaning my chin with a napkin.

Just the the waiter came back
"Desert?" she asked glaring at Diamond then smiling at me.

Diamond had a huge smile on her face i knew she was up to no good.

She grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers
"What do you want baby ? Oh, you know what you can have desert when you get home" she said winking at me and passed our menus to the waiter , even though she was just playing around she made me want her , right here, right now.
"Can we have the check ? Wouldn't want to keep my husband waiting" she blinked innocently smiling at the waiter who now had a confused scowl on her face.

As soon as the waiter was gone she let go of my hands and we both busted out laughing. Soon the waiter came back with the check
"Okay guys have a goodnight sweet dreams" the waiter looked me straight in the eye
"Oh we won't be doing a lot of sleeping tonight" Diamond smiled at her. I put $120 in the check and both me and Diamond got up holding hands.

And then walked out, we both died of laughter.
Our car pulled up and we got inside. The ride home was a comfortable silence.

As soon as we got in Diamonds drive way I took the keys out the ignition and looked at her.
" I really had a good time tonight" she smiled at me
"Me to ma, I've wanted you since the first time I saw you, when I first met you I can't lie my attraction was sexual but now I need you. I think of you as a bestfriend , my rod and I want to make you mine, I wanna see you walking down that isle with a white dress and say I do August, I want you to have my baby's, I know you might not trust my love is real but it is and I'm tryna prove it to you baby"

Diamond POV

A tear rolled down my cheek and I couldn't believe what I was hearing.
"Oh August" I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him.
"Let's go inside" August insisted

We walked in the door and I gasped at the sight.
There were rose petals and candles everywhere and a sign that said "Be mine ?"
I turned and looked at August and nodded my head, wiping tears I grabbed him, pull him into a tight hug

"How'd you do this ?"
"I know a guy" he smirked looking at me .

He dried my tears and lead me up the stairs blowing out the candles as we walked to my room.

We finally got to my room and it was beautiful, there were rose petals on my bed a that made my heart skip beat.
August instructed me to take my heals off and sit on the bed. He did the same then began to kiss my neck , then flipped my hair back and began looking into my eyes

"Are you a virgin ?" He asked looking in my eyes with lust, a look that I've never seen from him.
"Yes" I said quietly as I looked into his eyes
"I won't take that from you" he whispered going back to my neck, leaving a hickey.
"Stand up" he asked watching my every moment, as I stood up he turned me around, unzipping my dress then turning me back around and dropping my dress.

He looked at my body making me feel insecure
"Your beautiful" he bit his lip and he pulled me onto his lap. He went back to my neck, while undoing my bra then put my breast in his mouth, as he started sucking I held onto him, moaning and letting a short gasp release.
He brung his head up to my neck and whispered in my ear
"I want you to lay down on top of the bed" I grabbed my bra holding it onto my breast as I went to the top of the bed.

He hovered on top of me then began kissing me again deepening the kiss , having me gasp for air. August switched to my neck then put his hand in his panties I gasped as he rubbed my spot.
"Is this ok?" I could feel him smiling on my ear
My moan reassured him as he started going faster, As I was about to reach my point and he just stopped
"Really August ?" I moaned, grabbing his back
He went down between my legs and started kissing my thighs. Soon he kissed my spot and I couldn't breathe. It felt so good
"Uh August" I grabbed the sheets looking down at him. As he started to lick and rub my area I arched my back and grabbed the sheets, gasping for air. As I reach my point he went faster and made me call out his name. I tried to catch my breath when he pulled up my underwear and started returning to the top of the bed.

"Your body is flawless, you taste so good" he whispered in my ear wrapping his arms around me
"GoodNight baby" he murmured falling asleep, turning around
I re-latched my bra and wrapped my arms and leg around him.
"GoodNight baby" I whispered as I drifted off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was a big chapter ! Wow , took me two days but I finished !
Vote & Comment
Ig; @X__rosegold