Chapter 25 - THE END

"Daddy! Daddy!" A pinkhaired little girl only about the height of the older one's waist, an only around the age of seven ran towards him, "Oni-chan is picking on me again!"

"Again?" Natsu questioned and picked up the little girl, "What's he doing this time?"

"He's saying that dragons are better than zodiac signs!" The girl cried into her dad's chest. Natsu couldn't help but chuckle at that. This girl was a lot like her mother. Already at the age of seven and she could name off all the constellations in the sky.

"That's because they can!" Her brother spoke up, running towards the two, "Dragons can beat anything!"

"No they can't! They can't beat all of the zodiac signs!"

"Yes they can!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Kids...come on...why can't we just agree that dragons are better?" Natsu questioned, only to receive a horrifying look from his daughter and a smug one from his son.

"What was that, Natsu?" A certain blonde haired woman asked from behind him. He looked back slightly to see his beautiful wife leaning on the doorway with a curious/smug look on her face.

"N-Nothing.." Natsu stuttered as he let his daughter down to fully turn around and face his wife.

"Are you sure? I'm pretty sure I heard you say that dragons could beat the Zodiac Spirits?" There was an evil glint in her eyes as she stared directly at Natsu.

"Y-You heard wrong.." He sweatdropped, knowing this was the end for him.

"Now you're saying I'm wrong?" She raised an eyebrow, deliberately taunting him.

"N-No.." He sighed. He already imagined himself digging his own grave. The shovel in hand, watching the dirt fly out the hole and into a small pile. Yeah, he's dead. Oh so dead. Oh so very dead.

"Then you're saying that I heard right?"

"...You know what? I think I'm gonna go get some dinner!" Natsu called out and headed for the door, dodging Lucy's grab at him as he eagerly opened it and ran outside. He didn't expect to find himself in the garden with a naked man on top of him. Well..half naked.

"Ugh, what the hell Flame Brain?" A certain dark blue haired man grumble as he and Natsu fell of the front steps and into the garden Lucy had worked hard on.

He may have had a chance before, but yeah. That's gone. He's screwed. So badly screwed.

"What the hell YOU, Ice Prick?" Natsu snapped back and pushed the guy off of him. It didn't work out how he wanted though. Instead of Gray flying and crashing into the sun like he hoped for, Gray ended up rolling onto more of the flowers Lucy worked so hard to grow.

Why had the Gods forsaken him today?

"Natsu? What's going on?" Lucy peeked out the doorway, Juvia, Gray's wife, standing beside her with a small box. Natsu winced as he saw the twitch on Lucy when she just stared at her destroyed garden. The one that she put her soul and blood into it.

"Daddy's gonna die~ Daddy's gonna die~" His children sung as they jumped around in circles.

"Kids...go play in your rooms.." Lucy told the children, not even looking at them now.

"No! Don't go kids!" Natsu yelled and reached out for them, but they were already gone.

That's when his pain started.

"OW! OW! OW!" He screamed as Lucy kept kicking and punching him, "I FEEL LIKE THIS IS AN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP!"

"It's not! Shut up!" Lucy yelled as she finally stopped with her assaults, ignoring the weird looks she got from neighbours that walked by and that one couple that hid their children from Lucy's sight.