Chapter 14

Natsu had this whole thing planned out. First on the list was to pick out a really scary movie that he keeps in his room when Lucy came over. Then, he was going to comfort her at the scary parts, and she would cling to him. It was all supposed to be perfect, except there was one flaw...

"OH MY F***ING GOSH!" Natsu screamed, jumping onto Lucy, who was casually watching the movie while munching on popcorn.

"Ugh, your so noisy." Lucy said rolling her eyes and pushing Natsu off. Natsu opened his mouth to argue but instead a scream escaped when the bad guy on the scream starting hacking a person away to pieces, guts were everywhere.

"Didn't you tell me that you get scared easily?" Natsu questioned, clinging to Lucy's arm. To be honest, he liked how close they were, the tingles that he would get when he touched her skin, but he felt like a baby. It was supposed to be Lucy getting scared and grabbing him, like he would protect her. Because he's her knight in shining armor..not the other way around.

"I do, but when it's not cheesy graphics and ACTUALLY scary." Lucy scoffed and placed her hand inside the popcorn bowl, taking out a handful and chewing on them. dNot ladylike either, just like a normal person would, all loud and open mouthed. It made Natsu chuckle, a chuckle that turned into a scream when a guy's hand was chopped off.

This continued for a little while, Natsu trying to make jokes but failing because he got too scared while Lucy happily ate her popcorn, complaining at ever little flaw that popped up. Every once in a while one of their phones would buzz during a suspense scream, making Natsu scream even louder. He knew his screams sounded girlish too, but he wasn't able to stop them. Not in the slightest.

Damn this stupid mov- NO DON'T- AHHH!

"You know, I thought you weren't going to come." Natsu said after the movie was over. Even though it was over, his hands were still shaking and he still held on tightly to a pillow after Lucy finally pushed him away.

"Meh, the girls cancelled on me." Lucy shrugged as she finished the last of the popcorn. Before, when Natsu had first invited her, she declined, stating that she and her girlfriends were planning on going to the mall. But then, she showed up at his dorm room tonight with a bag of popcorn (that only she ate) Natsu didn't question it. He did plan something else with the guys when Lucy denied, but he ended up telling them he couldn't go because he had plans with Lucy. So here they both are now, sitting on the couch in his dorm room, getting a few complaints from neighbors from the noise.

Natsu glanced over at his phone that he left on side table, it had buzzed at least five times during the movie. Natsu reached over and grabbed the phone, ready to scream at whoever was texting him, but when he looked at it, there were not text messages. It was only one of his apps that he never uses anymore notifying him about something stupid. It took all his will power to not smash his phone up against the wall, and even that wasn't enough.

"Did your phone really deserve that?" Lucy asked looking at his now shattered phone that was halfway across the wall. Natsu didn't answer, he just kept hugging the pillow to his chest. "I'm worried to check my own phone now, in case you break it." Lucy laughed, Natsu stayed silent.

"Are you really that sc-"

"What would you say if you I walked out of that bathroom naked?" Natsu asked out of the blue, cutting her off. She gave him a strange look with a flustered face.

"What?" She said, rather loudly might he add, then placed the empty bowl on the ground beside her feet.

"What. Would. You. Say. If. I. Walked. Out. Naked." Natsu spoke more slowly and loudly. Lucy only sighed at him.

"Why exactly would you do that?"

"Because I'm more comfortable naked, unlike that Ice Freak, I can handle having clothes on though." He answered, resting his back on the couch and stretching his arms out onto the back of the couch. Lucy looked at his arm nervously, as if she didn't know what to do next, but shrugged it off, letting him stay where he was.

Victory!

"Yeah..don't do that." Lucy said shaking her head. Natsu pouted to her a little bit, but she didn't back down, so he just sighed in defeat. Once Lucy makes up her mind, you can't fight her. "Why do you sleep with so many girls anyways?"

"What?"

"You mentioned being naked and I remembered your little reputation -that I've tried hard to forget..- so I had to ask." Lucy said, whispering the middle part softly so Natsu wouldn't hear, but he did. And for some reason it made him feel a little guilty.

"I guess it's just getting my mind off things, to give me something, a reputation even if it's not a good one." Natsu confessed, slightly embarrassed. He's been telling her so many things he wouldn't tell anyone.

"That's not really a good thing. And isn't sex supposed to be special?" She asked, looking into his eyes. It felt as if her onyx eyes could reach into his soul and pull out whatever she wanted. No girl has ever been able to do that to him.

"Yeah, it is, but I don't deserve anything special." Natsu muttered, looking away from her.

"That's not true or fair!" Lucy argued, her voice was soft and sympathetic though. Natsu stayed silent, Lucy did the same. The silence lasted for a few moments before Lucy got off the couch and picked up her empty popcorn bowl "I guess I should get going now." she said and gave him a soft thank you before leaving the room.

Natsu closed his eyes for a second before snapping them open when a buzzing sound made his way to his ears. He let out a sight scream before he realized that it was just a phone. But it wasn't his phone.

He glanced at Lucy's phone that sat on the couch, it must've fallen out of her pocket. He felt a smirk spread on his face and stole it off the couch. He quickly opened it up and guessed her password (it was the same as her dorm room) and looked at her messages. Some people might feel guilty for doing this, like it's an invasion of her privacy. But not Natsu. He felt as if it's...making sure that she's okay. That no creepos are texting her.

From Erza:

Sorry you couldn't come to the mall with us, colds suck :P, but none of us were able to find a Halloween costume so how about in a few days instead we all go again?

Natsu widened his eyes as he scrolled through more of her texts, she told Erza she had a cold.

The girls never cancelled on Lucy...she cancelled on them.

Yayyy! All da Nalu! Don't worry guys! The big boom is coming soon! It'll be drama filled and you'll wanna smack Natsu :D.

Mwa ha ha ha ha

See yeah later guys.