Chapter 4

"Huh...oh sorry." The little girl said looking up, she saw one of her servants standing there. This servant always amused her, he looked like a goat. Though the little girl teased him about it and he pretended to be hurt, he liked it when she teased him. It made her smile so he enjoyed it.

"Why are you running around Ms.-" he started to ask but he was cut off by a little boy's screaming.

"HAHAHA I GOT YOU!" the boy yelled running up to the little girl and tapping her on the shoulder. The little girl turned around frowning at the little boy.

"No fair! He stopped me!" the little girl complained pointing to her servant. The little boy and little girl started to bicker but the servant cut them off.

"And who is this?"

000

It's been a week since the incident at the beach, Natsu kept trying to talk to Lucy but she brushed him off. He didn't know why she was mad at him for this, he had only tried to stick up for her.

Even if it wasn't his business.

"What's got you in a mood, Natsu?" Cobra asked ,as they sat on the usual rock outside, noticing that Natsu wasn't ogling the girls that walked by.

"Nothing." Natsu replied looking away. He actually wanted to get to know Lucy, to be friends with her. And now for some reason, she hated him.

"I bet it's the blonde girl," Racer offered sitting next to Natsu. Natsu stood up, not really in the mood to talk to these people. He wanted to talk to REAL friends. The only real friend he had didn't go to this school though, and Natsu forgot his phone in his dorm room.

"Wait...Natsu you're still doing the bet right?" Angel asked chirping in.

"Yeah, of course." Natsu replied not completely sure of himself. He...he always did the bets, he wasn't going to stop now. He just...he wanted to be friends with her first, yeah it would be easier that way.

"Just don't fall for her charm, she's not a good person." Angel warned with a serious look in her eyes. Natsu nodded but he was confused. What did she mean by 'not a good person'? It's not like Lucy was a bad person, was she?

Natsu pondered the thought. Lucy gave off this aroma, it said dangerous. A ' don't mess around with me' type of aroma. Natsu knew better though, he saw her laughing with her friends. She gave off a different aroma, a smart girl. Someone who was kind.

But when she was with Natsu, she gave off the dangerous one.

Did she just not like him?

"I'm going to go, I've got class." Natsu lied and started to walk towards the school. Natsu rarely went to class, he just wasn't into that. He did however go to gym or other stuff that involved exercising. Class itself just bored him.

And they knew that.

000

Natsu walked into the library, hoping to find Lucy. He didn't know for sure if she would be here but the first time he saw her, she barely took her nose out of her book. So Natsu kind of figured she was a bookworm, or that was an amazing book.

He started looking around for Lucy, a bit shocked on how big the library was. There were shelves everywhere, full of books of different varieties. He wondered why people read so much. What fun was it to read about other people's lives when they had a real life to live.

"Reality is crueler then the book, because it actually happens."

Natsu turned his head around, wondering who said that. There was no one though.

I'm crazy.. Natsu thought to himself after convincing himself that it didn't actually happen.

"Hello, may I help you?" a voice asked. Natsu turned around to see a young woman with silver/bluish hair. She was wearing a white,with some blue on it, strapless dress and thigh high white, with some blue on it, heeled boots. He looked at the name tag on her chest, it said;

Assistant Librarian

Yukino Aguria.

"Uh I'm looking for a girl with blonde hair?" Natsu said, it sounded more like a question though.

"You've got to be more specific." she stated, not showing any signs of emotion. Natsu wondered why she was here. Weren't librarians (even assistant ones) supposed to be old and cranky? Not young and hot?

"Uh Lucy Heartfilia, do you know where she is?" Natsu asked saying her name. Yukino brought her face close to his, like extremely close. Natsu almost thought that she was going to kiss his.

"Why do you want to talk to Lucy-sama?" she asked staring directly into Natsu's eyes. Her eyes looks stern. Natsu sweat dropped.

This chick is freaking me out..

"We're friends?" Natsu said, but once again it sounded more like a question. If you asked Lucy, she would probably say that they weren't friends, but Natsu wanted to be friends with and the first step was telling EVERYBODY that they're friends.

"Oh okay then! Come with me!" Yukino said perking up, then started to skip to a certain section of the library. It scared Natsu how quickly she could change her attitude.

"She's over there." Yukino said pointing to Lucy. Lucy was sitting at a table with three books on it, she had one in her hand up close to her face though. Natsu thanked Yukino, who then skipped away again, and walked over towards Lucy.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" Natsu asked with a smug smirk plastered onto his face.

"Go away Natsu." Lucy demanded not looking up from her book. Natsu's smirk died down.

"Why do you keep pushing me away Luce? I just want to be friends." Natsu pouted.

"But I don't want to be friends Natsu." Lucy stated, her eyes still on the book. Natsu thought he heard her say something else but he didn't hear all of it. He only heard 'again.'

"Why not?"

"Because you're not a kind person, you don't care for your friends, you only want to screw girls." Lucy said, there was doubt in her voice though. Natsu felt that she herself didn't believe what she was saying, that it was just an excuse. It still ticked him off though.

"I do f***ing care for my friends! I may not have a lot but I care for the ones that I do have. If I really just wanted to screw you so badly, why did I stand up for you when Sting was touching you? If I only wanted to screw you, I wouldn't have brought you to the beach I would've brought you to a nightclub or something. Why do you think so bad of me?" Natsu asked a bit ticked off. Lucy put her book down on the table, she didn't look him in the eye.

"Why..why did you fight Sting?" Lucy asked, her gaze upon something else.

"I may screw girls a lot but I do treat them with respect. If they say no it's no. Obviously you were not content with it. He had no right to do that." Natsu said angrily.

"No you are wrong Natsu, he has all the right." Lucy said quietly. Before Natsu got to say another word she got up and left the table, leaving behind all her books.

He has all the right..

What did she mean by that?