Chapter 3

"You'll never catch me!" the little girl called to her new found friend. It's been about a week since they've first met and he's come to her house everyday. The girl always wondered what the little boys parents thought of him coming her. She had asked him once but his eyes had gone cold and distant.

She decided not to ask again.

"Yes I wil-Oof!" the boy was cut off by tripping over a large rock on the ground, he landed face first. The little girl laughed as she sprinted ahead. They were running around in her father's garden playing tag. Well she said garden but really, it was the size of a person who lived in the country's yard. It was ginormous. There were iron gates all around it (which the boy climbed) and in the middle was a giant marble fountain. There were statues of the Zodiacs all around the fountain, human sized. It wasn't for her father's sake though, the girl's mother loved constellations so her father had got the statues. The statues partially resembled the servants at the mansion. They were also named the same.

The little girl smiled at the statues as she ran past the fountain, remembering the joy on her mother's face when they arrived.

The split second of not looking ahead caused the little girl to run into somebody.

000

Natsu sat quietly on a stool at the chocolate shop, where he could talk to owner, it was his usual spot. This was one of his favorite places. It was designed like a 60's chocolate shop would be. Red booths, a juke box at the side, the black and white checkered floor. There was even a long table with red stools at it so you could watch the soda jerk work. The soda jerk here was nice especially to Natsu, every once in a while he would give Natsu a free drink for being a good regular. Though it was called a chocolate shop, it didn't exactly sell chocolate. It would be like a restaurant where you could order sweets, burgers, fries. Like a fast food place, but way better.