Chapter 27

Wanna know something?

Lexi's favourite quote is "Be the type of person that every morning you wakeup the devil himself says "Oh Shit! She's up."" :)

After he left

I walked into the bathroom, put the plug in the sink and ran cold water until it was almost completely full.

I put my hair up and shoved my head into the sink. I held my breath as I let all my thoughts swim around me.

'When I was with Dom all I thought about was cars, family and my future with him.'

'This new me! I can't decide if I liked the new me or not. The new me, consisted of lies, guns, money, stealing and threatening. Everything that is my nightmare.'

'Please get this all to be over, I've only been with him for a year and a half and I already want out of whatever this is.'

'This isn't me, I'm not this person. I don't want to be this person.'

'I want to be with my T so badly.'

'Why did I ever agree to do this?'

I pulled myself out and dried my face answering the ringing phone beside me.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey Lex doing anything mysterious today?" Vince asked.

"Nope I'm all out of mysterious endeavours." 

"Awesome well wanna come to the garage and hang out we're on our way there?"

"Yeah, sounds cool. Is it ok by everyone else?"

"Yeah come on over."

"Alright see you soon." I said before hanging up.

I walked into my room and got dressed in denim shorts, a white top with slits in the back and black ankle heeled boots. I picked up my phone, a few pieces of paper and keys then walked out the door.

I drove to the garage, and left the car parked out the front then walked inside. I saw Dom working on the finishing touches of the car Dom and Brian had been making together. Mia standing with Vince talking and Letty and the two boys standing next to an engine.

"Hey guys!" I said entering the garage, feeling slightly like I was still interrupting something.

"Lexi? There you are." Vince said walking over to me draping his arm around my shoulders.

"You ok, Vince?" I asked.

"I am so hung-over." He said casually.

I laughed.

"Me too buddy." I said.

"There you are Lexi, I was wondering what happened to you this morning." Mia said coming over to us.

"I went home, I was planning on coming back." I said.

"Oh okay well, my head hurts, what about you?" She said holding her head.

"I know how to handle my alcohol, Mia."

"Oh really do you remember the time you got so smashed at a party and you went dancing down the street?" She said giggling.

I stood there with my mouth open.

Damn I thought that they would forget about that.

"Now that was a good night. We just got home from a street race and we were celebrating. You were having family problems at home so you decided to get drunk to forget about it. You got drunk alright. I spent half the night trying to find you the other half trying to get force water down your throat before your parents saw you like that." Dom said coming over to us getting a tool from beside me in the tool box.