Chapter 1

Hi there just want to say how happy I am that you're reading my story. Really hope you like it, if you do please hit the like button and comment. Coming soon, more stories from me.

(I apologies in advance at any errors that may happen.)

CHAPTER 1.

Looking down at my outfit in the mirror, I remembered all of the girls that hung around the street racers. Their clothes almost didn't cover what they should and without fail you'll always see them hanging off some guys arm.

I definitely wasn't that kind of girl.

Fixing my hair and reapplying my lipstick I was happy with my outfit. Consisting of black ripped skinny jeans, grey top which had a cut out design at the back and my black studded ankle boot heels. There was a little amount of cleavage and I was wearing my large hoops but I wasn't aiming to score tonight.

Smirking at the thought I turned to walk out of my bedroom. Grabbing my keys off the  bench I made my way down to my buildings car park. The cold night air bit at my exposed skin until I made it to my car.  

I placed my things in the passenger seat and turned my car on allowing her to come to life.

"Hey baby, you're ready I know you are." I said to her as she purred.  "Tonight is the night we race."

I put her in reverse and drove to where I found out tonight's race was going to be. I pushed through the crowds to reverse into a parking space amongst the rest of the race cars. There was a whole mixture of different cars and people here, people I had probably never talked to but this felt so familiar. The aura, the smells and the sights, were ones I hadn't seen or experienced in a long time.

I shoved most of my things into my dash board and the rest into the back of my pants.  Swinging open the door I threw one leg out, followed by the next one which also came with a hardened face. I closed the door and looked down at the car and my reflection. A lot of the girls here were super skinny, probably because a lot of them did drugs.

Me, I was more of an hourglass kind of body type though a little more muscly. From my martial arts and working on cars in my cousin garage. Cars were definitely a love in my life in fact I put together this car myself. I painted her a dark purple colour with black, white and silver streaks on the sides. The purple colour reminded me of my natural hair colour which was black that looked purple in certain lighting. My hair now was dark brown, with highlights of auburn and honey blonde which was constantly in curls.

"Well hello." a voice said pulling my sights away from the car to the guy walking towards me who was looking me up and down.  

He was bald Hispanic I think with a small moustache and beard.

"I'm Hector, and you are?" He asked smiling.

"Wouldn't you like to know." I said teasing him.

"Feisty, I like that." He said rubbing his hands together like he had just won something. "Oh I also have to  remind you that these parking spaces are for the racers." He said gesturing to where my car was.

"I know." I said tilting my head at him.

"So you're a racer?" He said slightly shocked but secretly I think that made him even more interested.

"Yep that's me." I said turning my head towards my car then back to him.

""Well.........." He began stretching his hands out slightly but before he could finish he turned around to see where the roaring of cars was coming from and what all the commotion was about. 

A bunch of new cars had just showed up which made people watch in awe as they passed, making everyone move aside to let them through the crowd.

DAMMIT

TORRETO'S HERE.