Chapter 20

Hey guys it's TheBookLoverof99 here and I want your opinion on something. Do you guys want Lexi to end up with Dom? Come one tell me because I need to know. Please keep reading, commenting and liking that way, I'll know you like the story and it gives me a reason to keep writing this story.

*************************************************************************************************************

I woke and changed out of my large shirt and panties into a long black skirt, a short white shirt, a black jacket and ballet flats that tied up my legs with ribbon.

I grabbed my handbag and an apple and left for the Toretto's.

I parked across the street and walked up the path to knock on the front door.

Dom eventually came to open the door. He looked as if he had just crawled out of bed, because he was shirtless.

"Hey Lexi." He said smiling and leaning slightly in the doorway.

"Hey Dom, is Mia ready yet?" I asked swallowing deeply, trying to stop myself from looking at his chest.

"Not yet, come on in." He said moving aside.

I walked inside and stood near the base of the stairs.

"So what are you doing today?" I asked distracting myself.

"Working on the cars to get them ready for Race Wars." 

"Great. Mind if I bring my car by the garage tomorrow?"

"No that's cool." He said leaning his arm on the side of the stairs.

"Awesome. Is she still up stairs?"

"Who?" He asked narrowing his eye brows in confusion.

"Mia." I said laughing slightly.

"Oh yeah she is." He laughed running his hand over his head.

"Okay, well I'm just gonna." I said gesturing upstairs.

He gave me a small smile and nod.

I shook my head smiling and ran up the stairs up to her bedroom door.

"Mia?" I said knocking.

She opened the door in her PJ's, her eyes widened.

"Oh my gosh, am I running late?" She asked pushing her messy hair out of her face.

"No, I'm early." I laughed, although it was a lie. I didn't want her to feel bad.

"Good because I'm not even dressed." She said looking down at what she was wearing and looking at how I was dressed.

"I'll wait out here for you." I said smiling and gesturing outside her room.

She smiled and shut the door which made me lean against the wall next to her room.

Another door in the hall opened which was Dom's room, and Letty walked out in nothing but an oversized tee-shirt.

Which I could only assume was Dom's

"Oh hey Lexi. What are you doing here?" She asked moving towards the top of the stairs.

"I'm taking Mia shopping today." I explained gesturing to Mia's closed door.

"Oh, shopping. Nice." She said cringing.

"Yeah well Mia likes it so I'm going to take her." I said.

"Yeah well I hope you have fun." She said sounding genuine, before walking downstairs.

Mia ran out of her room and into the bathroom.