Chapter 13

"Owen, man, what are you doing here?" Freddy said with a nervous laugh.

"What do you think I'm here for Freddy." Owen asked circling the bed, "I want my money."

"Well I don't have it man I'm sorry." Freddy replied shrugging.

"Search the room." Owen ordered, but I was already on it.

I climbed off Freddy allowing Owen to watch him and stood in the middle of the room taking it in fully.

"What is she doing?" Freddy asked sitting up on the bed.

"What she does best." Owen replied letting me do my thing.

I noticed that all the walls were covered in the curtain except for the wall behind the bed, the only thing on that wall was a rather hideous portrait of Freddy.

I made my way over to it and just as I suspected, a swinging painting hiding a safe built into the wall.

"Oh Freddy you're so original." I laughed getting to work on opening the safe. It was a simple coded lock system I just needed to know the 6 digit code.

"You want to give me the code Freddy?" Owen asked grabbing the back of his neck.

"Don't bother Owen, I've got this." I said already taking another gadget out of my holster. It was a small packet of white power used for dusting finger prints.

I blew it over the keypad and found out that only three numbers were being used '5', '6', and '7'.

"Owen the code for the safe is 6 digits, numbers used is '5', '6', and '7' but there is a number of possibilities that the code could be and you remember what happened last time." I said looking over at him.

"Oh yeah I remember that, funny story Freddy you see. With all her talents  my Lexi does have a bit of an anger problem. The last time she had to crack a safe she got bored and just decided to blow up the safe. We ended up getting the money. But after we got out the entire house caught fire." Owen said smiling crazily trying to scare Freddy into telling us the code.

We knew Freddy was materialistic the portrait was a dead give away. He would risk a little money to keep everything else that he had.

I began to crack my knuckles for effect and moved closer to the safe to begin my assault, when Freddy caved in.

"The code is 555657." He sighed.

Owen raised his eyebrows in surprise at my ploy and gestured me to punch in the code. Which I did and the door swung open.

Owen then passed me a pillow case to fill with the stacks of money. While he handcuffed Freddy to the bed and stuffed his mouth with the pillow.

I took what he owed us plus a little extra for not cooperating, then joined Owen.

We walked out of the room hand in hand, back down to the room we entered from. I handed him the pillow case while I grabbed out a small grappling line, and allowed him to go first while I set fire to the end of the string. I climbed up quickly to the roof and met Owen in the alleyway. He grabbed my face and kissed me while genuinely looking like he had, had a good time.

"One, two, three." We both counting while quickly making our way to the car.

There was a little explosion, which would serve as a distraction and allow the other people in the house to find it's owner tied up in his own bed.

When we made it back to the Spanish club so he had already split the money and put it in my compartment.

"Thanks babe." I said giving him a small kiss.

I looked at the time on my dashboard, it was already 1am.

"Well it's officially morning. Want to have breakfast in bed?" I suggested full of adrenaline.

"Oh I think you just had fun." He said smirking while caressing my chin.

I grabbed his head making him drop his money on the floor, and captured his lips between mine. His hands went to the back of my head to deepen the kiss and gripped the small of my exposed back. The harder he grasped the more my back arched causing my breasts to press against his chest.

"Urg, you are going to be the death of me you little minx." He murmured between kisses.

"Well if that's how you feel." I said pulling away and straightening myself by gripping the steering wheel.

"It's late, anywhere I should take you?" I said trying hard to force my breathing back to normal.

"Yes, you can drive me to my place. Where you are going to come inside with me so I can make it up to you." He ordered his face passive, making it hard to tell what he was thinking.

"Sure thing you direct me." I said starting the car initiating a short silent journey.

I parked the car but neither of us moved.

"Get out of the car." He ordered, climbing out himself with his split of the money.

I followed his demands walking around to his side of the car. Grabbing my hand he led me inside where he couldn't even wait for the door to be closed before we took off where we left things.