Chapter 26

Hey loyal readers I'm getting votes for the Lexi and Letty debate. But if you haven't already please vote. If I can get more than 11 votes by the 7th of December. I'll tell you who is in the lead. Love you. 'Air kisses.'

Lexi's P.O.V

I walked into the bathroom and drowned my face in a sink full of water.

Why?

Half an hour ago.   

I had just got home and Owen showed up unexpected as he always did.

"Hello hun'." He said letting himself in.

I silently sighed I had only just got home and got out of the shower.

"Hey." I said full of fake enthusiasm.

"How was your family?"

"Fine. What have you been doing?" I said, as much as I knew Owen would never hurt them. I still wanted him to know as less as possible about my family. 

"Just business in town. I'm leaving soon. Have you made your decision?" He asked putting his hands in his pockets.

"About?" I asked opening all the curtains in the apartment with my towel still wrapped around me.

"About coming back to London with me?"

"If I choose not to, what happens?" I asked with me back to him as I open another curtain.

"Nothing, you just come back later than me." He said wrapping his arms around me. "But I would miss you a lot."

"You wouldn't be mad?" I asked turning around to face him.  

"No, why should I be you're not leaving me. You're just spending time with your family." He joked.

"Okay so when are you leaving?" I asked, I knew that my time with Sammy and T would be shorter then the time I spent here in L.A but at least I could see them.

"Tomorrow. How much longer will you need?" He asked, though I didn't want to put a limit on my time.

"Honestly I don't know if it will be a couple of days or weeks." I said rolling my eyes.

"Will you be there to see me off?" He smiled.

"Tomorrow? Sure, what time was it again?"

"6am."

"Sure I can do that. But can you do something for me?" I asked.

"Of course."

"Will you please go straight to England and not make any other pit stops anywhere along the way?" I asked, I had to try and limit his business deals without me.

"Why?" He asked looking confused.

"Because pit stops are my job." I said moving my hands from his waist to around his neck.

"Fine, I'll go straight to England." He sighed tightening his grip on me.

"Thank you. So what kind of business did you get up to?" I said my hands sliding down to his chest.

"Oh just the usual." He answered being strangly vague though I didn't think that it was to hid something. I think it was just because there was something else on his mind.

"So, what will be delaying your return to England with me?" He asked.

"Family. I told you." I said walking out of his grasp into the kitchen.

"Yeah but what about your family?" He asked sitting down on the couch.

"I haven't seen them in a while and I need to make sure they're all doing fine by their lives and I need to know that Brian won't hurt them."

"Brian? Oh you mean the cop."

"Yeah, any news on the case?"

"Well Brian and his team arrested Johnny Tran. But the same night they let him go because he had an alibi."

"So all arrows are pointing to Dom. He has all the evidence what is he doing waiting around?" I asked myself nervously.

"Would you rather he just arrest them all?" He asked, surprise in his voice.

"No. It's just that he's grown so close to Mia that she thinks that she's in love with him. It's going to break her heart when she finds out that the only reason he was with her was to get information out of her." I said staring at the bench.

"She'll be ok, now come over here." He said.

I walked out of the kitchen and over to him.

He put his hands on my waist and slowly placed me in his lap. I placed my hands around his neck as he began to nibble on my neck. Moving from my collarbone to my mouth he kissed passionately.

I knew this was lust and not love.

But that wasn't what felt wrong about this.

What felt wrong was I had no choice.