Epilogue

Enjoy! :)

Epilogue

10 years later

Third Person's POV

In this little tale of One Direction, I shall tell you how the future became for all five all them. Espeically Narry. Well let me begin.

One Direction broke up five years ago. It was very emotional that day.

Zayn and Perrie married six months after the last WWA tour show. None of the boys were the best man. Cause it was hard decision for Zayn so he used one of his cousins. Two years later, they welcomed a healty baby girl named Sarah. Then three years after, another girl named Alice. Right now, Perrie is pregant with their third child. Hoping its a boy this time.

For Louis and Eleanor, they married a year after Zerrie. Harry was the best man at his wedding. They only have one child together. A small little boy named Mikey. Do not expect them to have another child soon. Cause Mikey is very crazy and a lot to handle. Mikey is only five.

Liam and Shayna, its a different story. They are not married yet but have two kids already. Crazy right? They been dating for nearly 10 years now. Just kidding! Liam popped the question about six months ago. So a wedding is being planned. The kids names are Tyler and Sam. Both very well behaved little boys like their father.

Lastly, Narry. Three years after Niall's propose on stage to Harry, they got married that exact day. The next few weeks were exhasting for them two. It was filling out adoption papers, hoping to adopt a child soon. Cause they really want kids. Well it did happen and they had the plessure of adopting a little boy named Mason. The child was everything to them. A start to their big family. Today, another child would be entering their life. This time a little girl named Ariana. Everything was turning out perfect for this lovely couple. Nothing could go wrong.

----

This sucks! But I wanted to finish this story. Can't believe it's over!

Hope you enjoy this story as much as I did! :)

~Jaymee<3

Vote/Comment/Fan