Chapter 17

WARNING: SMUT

Enjoy! :)

Chapter 17

Niall's POV

I let my lips leave Harrys. Every time I kiss him, it's breathtaking. His lips are soft and magical. It's the best feeling when mine are connected with his.

I would love to take this relationship a little farther. We been only dating a little over a month. But, I know that Harry has been waiting for this relationship for almost a year. So I know he is ready. I don't mean sex cause its still to soon.

We packed everything up and got into the car. The ride to my flat was quick and soon we were in the bedroom.

~ WARNING! SMUT~

"I want make you feel good, baby!"

I lean down and kisses Harry right where the collar of his top rests on his collar bone then I nip at it gently.

I tug on the hem of his shirt, he gets the hint and pulls his shirt up over his head. Then tossing it somewhere in the room. I take my shirt off shortly after.

My lips smashed together with his and I start leaving kisses down his body. Then I attack his bare chest, leaving marks all over. Making him moan in the process. I buck his hips up into mine.

I slowly get off him and drop my knees

in front of him. I reach to unbutton his trousers and Harry lifts his hips up so I can pull his trousers and boxers down easier. I take them off completely and tossed them somewhere. Allowing his erection to sprung free.

I wrap a few fingers around his member and Harry lets out a loud moan. I gently stroked his member, brushing my thumb over the tip. I slowly take him in the mouth and grips onto my hair. My tongue licked around the head each time,I pulled out before taking back as much as I could.

I continue taking him in mouth and screams from him saying my name. 'Fuck Niall' He hits the back of my throat, taking him over the edge and he's coming down my throat.

I swallow all of what he had released. "You taste wonderful,babe."

~Smut over~

Liam's POV

Fuck! It hurts so much. I haven't seen Shayna in nearly two months. I try calling and texting her, but she never answered. Eventually, her number was disconnected.

The tour started back up in two days. I was extremely excited to get back on the road.

I've been stuck in the house for the past few days and I had to get out. Before I go crazy.

I walked down to local coffee shop and there she was.

Shayna was working at the coffee shop. Since when? I always go here and never seen her here before. Did she know I was coming or something.

"I'll have a Vanilla Bean."

She looks up and smiles. "Will that be all si-?

"Liam?"

"Hello Shayna? How are you?"

"I'm doing well."

"When did you start working here?"

"Only a few days. I've missed you."

"I've missed you too. Can we talk later over dinner?"

"I would like that. My shift is over till 4. Does 6 sound alright?"

I nodded and she handed me my Vanilla Bean. I was one step closer to getting my girl back.

Harry's POV

Niall had just gave me a blowjob. It felt so good. I know it was no sex since Niall was not ready, but it was just as great for now.

He was currently asleep with his head on my chest. I did not feel like sleeping right now. I turned the tv on and switched though the channels when one caught my eye.

Niall's crazy ex-girlfriend, Jaymee was on some talk show. They were asking her questions about her relationship with Niall. She seem to be answering the questions honestly and respectfully. Not really anything negative about Niall. Which was surprise. But, it did not last long. That one question and one answered changed it all.

"So,what brings you on here today? You said it was something important. That the whole world should know about."

"Yes, indeed. I'm pregnant with Niall Horan's baby. "

---

Long time no see.

Sorry...I had major writers block. It took me forever to write the smut scene in here.

Speaking of that, what did you think? It was my first time writing that kind of stuff. It probably sucks. I don't know.

Anyways, this story is going to still be on hold. Sorry!

:) ~Jaymee<3

Vote/Comment/Fan