Chapter 19

Enjoy! :)

Chapter 19

Jaymee's POV

[At the hospital]

I do not regret saying anything yesterday on national television. About being pregnant with Niall's baby. It was a total lie. But, the whole world believes me expect Narry. Cause here I am in the hospital, waiting to get a pregnant test and DNA test for Niall. This is going to end well. Once the doctor finds out my huge secret.

I enter one of the rooms of hospital, waiting anxiously for the doctor. They need to hurry up before I have a panic attack. I should have never start this mess. I'm such a screw up.

The doctor walks in and starts asking me simple questions. Then checking my pulse, heart beat and blood pressure. A blood test is taking next which I'm not surprise will come back negative.

Surprisely next, the doctor decides to do a ultrasound. Which I think is kinda of stupid cause we do not even know if I'm pregnant.

"Hey Doc, is a ultrasound really necessary?"

"Yes indeed. Now will you please lay back down."

I obey the doctor and lay down. The doctor asks me to pull my shirt up and warns me about how cold the gel will be. As soon as the gel makes contact with skin, I freak a little. It is really cold. The doctor was not kidding.

He starts feeling around my stomach with the wand. Not saying much which is making me a little nervous.

"This is very strange."

"Something wrong, sir?" I asked worriedly.

"According to the screen, it shows unusual things. You are missing the parts needed to even get pregnant. Either you got them taken out or you're not even female.

"Umm..Doctor, you're insane. I'm 100% female."

"So you would not mind if I did a full exam on."

Without even thinking, I immediately said 'Yes'. Well that was dumb choice.

I put on a hospital gown and waited to be examined. My hands went near my private area. I was a little embarrassed

for that part.

When it actually came to that part, I was force to remove my hands. The doctor looked once and his eyes went big and wide.

"Whatever you do, please don't tell Mr. Styles or Mr. Horan about this." I begged.

He nodded in agreement and I thanked him very much. I got back into my regular clothes and we both walked out into waiting room.

Narry was sitting there patiently. I acted all flustered when they saw me. I'm such a good actress.

"Well, a DNA test will not be needed anymore. You see Ms. Scott here isn't even pregnant. In fact, she is still a virgin." The doctor informed the two boys.

I let out a breath that I was holding for the longest. Also Niall was a little calmer.

The boys thanked the doctor and headed out. Soon after I walked out too, following Narry.

Harry's POV

We had just arrived in Italy. Our first stop on the European part of the tour. Tomorrow we were performing at one of the biggest arenas in Italy.

Yesterday was a very hectic day. Niall was very close to becoming a father. But, we were extremely lucky. She lied about the whole thing. Niall did not even have to take a DNA test. It turns out she was not pregnant at all. No shocker there.

Jaymee is really starting to bug me. Never leaving us alone. Why can't she get the idea that Niall will never get back together with her. She is fucking crazy. Does she not understand Niall has moved on. He is dating someone else, me to be exact.

Yesterday after the hospital, Niall and I had a very serious conversation about Jaymee. We were to talk to a lawyer about how to deal with all of this, maybe some like a restraint order.

Today, we had a day off. It was pretty much a lazy for all of us. Niall and I cuddle most of the day, sometimes kissing. Nothing dirty.

We were all super excited to be back on tour. To be performing in big arenas. Seeing all of our lovely fans. It was going to great. I can't wait.

The Next day....

Tonight was going to be amazing. I'm ecstatic and ready for a great time. Right now, we were at the arena rehearsing and checking to see if all the equipment was working.

A few hours later, it was time for M&Gs. The fans we met were very lovely, some a little crazy. I just love the fans for all the support and coming to our shows. Such a great feeling.

Later on, the 5SOS lads were performing on stage. They were currently singing one of their songs that I really like. Out of My Limit.

"Back in high school

we used to take it slow

Red lipstick on and high heel stilettos

Had a job downtown

working the servo

Had me waiting in line

couldn't even let go

'Cause I never wanna be that guy

Who doesn't even get a taste

No more having to chase

To win that prize

You're just a little bit out of my limit

It's been two years now you haven't

even seen the best of me

And In my mind now I've been over

this a thousand times

But it's almost over

Let's start over"

The song was very catchy and I expected big things to happen for those boys. The other songs went by oddly faster. It was finally on the last song and the boys & I were getting to go on stage. But, Niall was no where to be seen. I look over to my right to see him talking to a brunette chick. No other than Jaymee.

Ugh! What the hell is she doing here?

----------

Yay! Another update. I was bored again. :P

I want to finish this story before December. So there is one more chapter & a epilogue.

Anyways, what did you think? :)

~Jaymee<3

Vote/Comment:/Fan