Chapter 13

Enjoy! :)

Chapter 13

Zayn's POV

Everything was back to normal. Everyone was so happy. It was just like old times. Well, that is everything was well except with Shayna. To be completely honest I didn't trust her and I didn't really know why. It was just this strange vibe from her. It was like she was hiding something from all of us. I needed to find out what though. Time to interrogate. I went to the dressing room back stage and found Shayna sitting with her head down. " Hey, Shayna you okay?", I said curiously. " Huh? Oh it's nothing Zayn. No need to worry.", she said a little unsure. I was getting pissed. Out of nowhere I started yelling at her. "Look I know something's up! And if you don't tell me I'll find out myself! You inconsiderate little bitch!", I finished and stormed out. I didn't care that she was crying.

I ignored everyone in my and left the stadium and snuck into the van. I found Shayna's phone and looked at everything possible to figure what was up with her. I saw texts from Simon and looked at them. Because it was seemingly the most helpful piece of information. I looked at their whole conversation. I felt bad after I read it. Turns out Shayna was taken away from her home because her mom was abusive. That explains why she was so upset. Still that means she lied to Liam and us. I need to tell Liam. Suddenly everyone was coming to the car. So I quickly put Shayna's phone away and sat where I usually sit. "Zayn what's the matter with you?!", Liam yelled at me once we started driving. "Nothing's wrong with me. There's something wrong with your girlfriend." "Zayn ! Shut the hell up! You don't talk about my girlfriend like that you nasty bugger!" "Zayn! Liam! Enough, now stop talking-everyone!", Paul scolded us. The rest of the ride was silent. Once we arrived at the hotel I asked Liam if I could talk to him and Shayna. He sighed but said I could.

Shayna's POV

When Zayn stormed out Liam came in. He kept asking and asking what happened, if I was okay, and why he yelled at me. As much as I wanted to tell him, I just wasn't ready. I mean it wasn't that easy to tell anyone that your mom was abusive. Still I couldn't quite understand why Zayn yelled at me. I guess he didn't trust me or something. Anyway that wasn't my issue right now. Apparently Zayn wants to talk to us. What was he gonna say? "That I was an inconsiderate bitch again?" I suddenly found myself talking to myself. Or at least I thought I was until I heard Liam behind me. "He called you that?" "Oh, uh, Hey Liam. What's up?" "Don't play dumb Shayna." "Liam, he did, but I'm sure he didn't mean it.", I said feeling tears well up in my eyes. That is until I heard a knock at the door.

Liam opened it. I knew it was Zayn, though I wish it wasn't him. I didn't want him here, but I knew it was the best to talk. "Alright Zayn go ahead talk.", Liam said closing the door. "First off, I'd like to apologize to you, Shayna, for yelling at you.", Zayn said almost sincerely. And may I remind you almost. I could tell he was hiding something. "Also, your girlfriend has been hiding something from you." I was absolutely shocked. Simon wouldn't have said anything and no one could talk about it. So that meant..." Zayn why'd you look at my phone?" "I needed to figure out what you were hiding." I was getting angry and I could tell Liam was as well. At the same time he was curious. "What was she hiding Zayn?" "I suggest she tell you herself." I sighed and reluctantly told him. "I didn't want to tell you because I wasn't quite ready to. My house didn't burn down and my mom didn't die. My mom was abusive and I got taken away.", I finished. Liam surprisingly got angry with me. "What the hell Shayna?! You kept this big secret from me!" "I'm sorry.", I said looking down at my feet. He ignored me and kept yelling. "And on top of that you lied and said your mum was dead! Like who does that?! I was wrong about you Shayna. You really are an inconsiderate little bitch!" I stood there for a moment ,breathing heavily, just thinking. I turned to Zayn who looked really upset. I could tell he didn't want this to happen. At this point I needed to be alone so I ran out of the hotel room to- God knows where- just to think.

Niall's POV

Harry and I were enjoying our time together alone until we heard yelling from Liam and Shayna's room. "Should we check it out?", I asked Hazza. He thought for a moment and said to wait until the yelling stopped. When it stopped we went over there- only after Shayna ran out crying. "Is everything alright?", I asked in disbelief. "Let's just say, secrets in relationships are bad. Cause that's what can happen.", Zayn said signaling all of us to leave the room.

"Niall, we have to tell the fans." "Why's that Hazza?", I said walking into our room again. I understand where Harry is coming from. It is all because of what happen last night.

*Flashback*

Once everything looked clear, Niall was attacking my face. He was giving me kisses all over my face and I could not look any happier. Soon his lips were attached to mine. I moved my lips against his shortly after. The kiss was passionate and rough. The way that I liked. It was not just a kiss anymore but a full blown snog. We were like that for who knows long before the unexpected happened. A bright flash was in our faces. It was the flash of camera. It was from no other than papparazzi or we thought.

I pulled apart from Harry and we both turned around to face the person. It was my crazy-ex girlfriend. Jaymee laughed and said "I'm going to gave the pictures of you two kissing to the press. Then your fans will hate you and the other boys. It will cause 1D to break up and be hated by everyone. The other three boys will hate you too. You and Harry will eventually break up from stress. Then Niall would became my boyfriend again. Even though I want Josh before. I just do not like him that way anymore. I like you, Niall."

I was lost for words after Jaymee's little speech. Harry was as surprised as me. The words that she said about the band could mostly come true. It would because of two members being gay and dating. "What do I have to do? In order, for you to delete the photos." I asked. She smirked. "Get back together with me, I love you,Niall." I thought for a second before a plan came to me. I whispered in Harry's ear "Play along" He nodded and I began my magic.

"I'll be your boyfriend. I love you too. You're cute and I love your kisses." I lied. She smile and gave me a peck on the lips. She put her phone in her back pocket and an idea popped in my head. I texted Harry.

I'll distracted her. Get the phone out of her pocket and delete the photos.

Harry gave me a thumbs up. I nodded and the plan started working. I began kissing Jaymee. The kiss was not right at all. I wished that they were Harry's lips. I placed both my hands on her bum and she giggled. I felt a third hand on her bum and I knew exactly who it was. He took the phone out of her pocket. I continue kissing her while Harry deleted the photos. He quietly put the phone back in her pocket. I took my lips off of her and she looked confused. "I hate you. We are never getting back together. I have Harry now. You're a crazy psychotic bitch." I wrapped my arms around Harry and gave him a peck on the lips.

Jaymee stood still and shocked. She could not speak. "I guess then the world will know about Narry." She took out her phone and went to her photos. She tried to look for the photos of us kissing. But, she could not."Where are the photos?" Harry and I chuckled. "Oh, did we forget to tell you. When we were kissing, Harry took your phone and deleted them." She stormed off and we both cracked up. "Bye" We shouted to her.

*End of Flashback*

I thought about what Harry said and I agree. The fans need to know from us and not some stupid magazine. "Ithinkweneedtotelltheworldaboutus" I mumbled. "What?" Harry said.

"I think we need to tell the world about us."

---------

Writers Block: 100%

Sorry for the slow updates. Ideas aren't just popping out of my head. I'll try to post soon. Writers block stinks.

~Jaymee❤

Vote.Comment.Fan.