Chapter 20

Enjoy! :)

Chapter 20

Niall's POV

I was getting ready to go in my place underneath the stage when someone poked my shoulder. I turned around and saw the crazy ex-girlfriend.

"Can we talk, Niall?" She actually seemed really serious. But I was not falling for any of it.

"I'm kinda of busy right now. Maybe after the show."

She nodded in agreement and went on her way. I was so distracted by her that I did not hear my name being called.

I got out of my thoughts and hurriedly ran over to my place. We had less than thirty seconds till show time.

3 - 2 - 1. HERE WE GO.

The crowd went wild when they saw us come out. We starting singing Up All Night and it made me happy all inside. Can't believe I do this for living. What a dream come true.

During the whole show, I could not really focus one bit. What did Jaymee want to talk about? It better not be bad.

It was time for Twitter Questions. Our fans come up with weirdest questions sometimes. I was trying my best answering the questions. Focus Niall.

@niambabex: What bromance do you ship the most?

Well that's question right there. It's pretty obvious what my answer was going to be. I can't wait to see what the other boys were to say.

"NIAM" Liam & Zayn said at the same time. "NARRY" Louis said. Well that was different.

The other two questions were not as exciting as the first. The other half of the concert went by faster than usual. Soon enough, it was time to play our first single ever. What Makes You Beautiful

The show ended and millions of screams filled the whole arena. We thanked the crowd for being amazing and hope to see them again soon.

I ran back stage and saw a figure sitting on the couch. Jaymee was sleeping peacefully. I looked down her body (Don't even ask) and saw something disturbing near her private area. OMG!

I went to leave when I bumped in my boyfriend. He could tell something up. So I showed him. The response was the same with Harry.

You might be wondering what could possibly freak us out, down there. Well, Jaymee was hard. Like I mean a full blown boner. Which only boys get. Some he/she has a lot of explaining to do.

I slightly slap them on the cheek. Jaymee or shall I say James jumped up from the couch. He/she was unaware that now all 5 members of 1D were staring at something. James soon realized and cover up the hard with his two hands.

"Earlier you said that we need to talk. So begin now."

"Well you already know my biggest secret. I'm indeed a male with a dick. Also, I just dress as a female like a cross-dresser. In no way, am I a transgender.

I thought it would be funny to date a member of the biggest boy band. But it did not work out well cause I fell for the drummer,Josh Devine. It worked out for a while until I decide it was getting kinda of boring. So I went crazy which ended our relationship.

A few months later, I met you. It seem unusual that I did not bump into Josh once, considering he is the drummer for 1D. Everything was going fine until Harry ruined it. When he try to end his life.

Then when I attempted to kill him after his failure of suicide. But as you know, my plan backfired. I do not think that I need to explain the rest of this little tale. Cause soon enough I sound like I'm reading a damn novel to you all.