Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Harry's POV

I open up my eyes and I see the most handsome man on earth sitting next me. He starts to get up and head out. I do not want that. I want him to stay here with me. I open up my mouth to speak. I am weak but I manage to talk. "Niall,don't go. Stay here with me." He nods and I smile. I am happy that he is staying but I am wondering where that dumb bitch is at this moment. She will probalby be walking in this door any moment. I'm scared of her. She frightes me a lot and she is one reasons that I'm exactly in here. "How are you,Haz?" the irish boy asks. I love the nickname that he just called me. He never calls me anything but Harry usual. "I'm ok,I just a little tired plus I have a headache" Niall has a worried look on his face and I wish he knew the really reason for me trying to commit suicide.I feel that he is going to ask me about my suicide attempt and my scars on my arm.

"Hazza?"

"Yes,Ni."

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"Ummm... why you try to kill yourself? Why were you cutting yourself? Am I the problem?" 

Niall starts asking questions and I'm scared to answer them. I'm afraid of what he might think of me after. I try to speak but nothing comes out. He looks at me waiting for my answer.

"I can't tell. Sorry Niall." He looks at me with a confused face. "WHY? Harry,you can tell me anything. You can trust me. I won't judge you. I'm one of you best lads. Harry?" I look into his blue eyes and I start to speak. I'm regretting this now but I can't hold it in anymore.

"I'm gay."

I start crying. I'm afraid of what Niall thinks. He looks at me and says "Aww..Haz,don't cry. I don't care if your gay. Who cares if you like boys instead of girls. I don't see you any different no matter what sexual that you are." I smile.

"Thanks,your the best." I move closer to Niall and lay my head on his chest. We stay in that position until we both fall asleep peacefully.

------------

Liam's POV

*Saturday evening*

In an hour,I would be on a date with the most beautiful girl. I had something special. It was original but different. I knew Shayna would love it.I had everything arranged for this date. I went into my closet and pick an outfit out to wear. I decide on a plaid shirt,a pair of jeans and black converse. I check my phone for the time and see a new text from Shayna.

To:Liam 

"I can't wait for our date :)"

From:Liam 

"Me either. Your going to love it,babe! :)x"

I smile and text her a few more texts before heading out call Paul to come pick me up because I was allowed to drive from the stabbing. He arrives and I hop into the car and then we go pick Shayna up. She smiles when she sees me. I go in for a hug and whisper to her "You look beautiful" She blushes and replies with a "Thank You" Paul drops us off at the secret place that Shayna doesn't know about.

"We're here" I say with excitement. This is the place that I would I go whenever I was feeling down. It brought back memories. It let me get rid of all the pain and sadness.

"What's this? She said. I had a table set up with two dinners of pasta. There were candles lighted everywhere. Louis and Zayn helped set some of this up while I was getting ready and picking Shayna up. I planned all of this but the they mostly set it up.

"This is my secret place. I come here to try to solve my problems. It makes me happy. I hope you enjoy it too" I say nervously afraid of what she might think.

"I love it. This the most romantic thing a guy has done for me. Thanks Liam!"

We enjoyed the rest of date. Eating our pasta and dessert. We had apple pie. We talked and got to know more about each other. She told me that she was a big fan of us and that I was her favorite. I chuckled. Whenever she talked and saw her precious lips moved,I wanted them to on mine.

I leaned in and we inches apart from each other. I was about to go in for a kiss when I heard my name being called.

"Liam?" The voice was familiar. I turn around to see who it was.

Paul.

"Liam,sorry to ruin your date but management needs to see you now."

-----------------

Ahh! :D What is management going to say? I promise more Narry next  

time. Sorry I haven't updated. Stupid school taking over my life. :P

Fan.

Vote.

Comment.

Bye! <3 Jaymee