Chapter 15

Enjoy! :)

Chapter 15

Niall's POV

"I'm dating..."

"Me. He's dating me." The voice was not Harry's. It was Jaymee's.

The crazy bitch stormed onto the stage and attempted to kiss me on the lips. I pushed her off me roughly. "SECURITY." I yelled. Four bodyguards ran on the stage and grabbed her. She smirks and says something that I know everyone can hear. "Tell your little boyfriend that I said hi." I want to slap her right now. But I knew it wrong to hit girls. No matter how crazy.

After everything settles down, the interview starts up again. Abby begins speaking, "What did that girl mean by 'boyfriend'? My face becomes pale and ghostly like. It's now or never.

"I'm gay. I'm dating a boy." Harry pulls me in for a kiss. It's short but full of love.

"Harry and I are together." I said simply.

The audience is quiet. Then commotion begins. I was expecting this to happen. I'm not surprised. I hope this does not affect the whole band. There will be hate, but I hope it's not bad.

"I know we all excited. But, lets calm down." Abby says.

The commotion ends and Abby asks a few more questions.

"How long have you two been together?"

"We been together for a month. But, I have been wanted to be with him for months." Harry answers.

"Niall,What do you love about Harry?"

The question was tough. There was a lot that I loved about Harry. He was amazing to me.

"His dimples. They are just so cute. His smile. It's gorgeous. It brights up my day. Even if I'm in a bad mood. His hair. The curls are perfect. He's charming and sweet. I could not ask for a better boyfriend. Oh, did I mention that he is handsome."

The crowd went wild. There were a few "Awws" and a couple "Ewws."

Abby then asked the same question to Harry.

"I love his eyes. The blue in them is magnificent. I love how he likes to eat. It's just so adorable. His laugh is cute. It melts my heart, every time that I hear it. His smile is pure amazing. I love everything about him. He is the best boyfriend." Harry smiles proudly and entwines our fingers.

"It was lovely having you boys but its time is up. Thanks for coming. Hope to see you again real soon." Abby says.

We wave goodbye to the crowd and get into the van. The ride home is peaceful. None of us do not know what to say. We are just waiting to see how the rest of the world would react.

When we go in the door, I grabbed my laptop and logged onto Twitter. I checked the trends. Most of them did not concern us, but two.

#NarryForever

#NarryShouldDie

The second one hurt me. I did not want Harry to see them. He is not stronger enough. It would hurt him badly. I clicked on #NarryForever and read some the tweets.

@narrybabex:

Harry & Niall are so cute together. I Ship them. <3 #NarryForever

@Narrylover69:

I'm glad Niall and Harry are finally together. I have been dreaming of this day. :D #NarryForever

@IShipNarry:

Aww! Narry is so freakin adorable. :D <3 #NarryForever

I clicked on #NarryShouldDie. I was dreading the tweets to come.

@1DFags:

You disgust me. #NarryShouldDie

@NarrySucks:

Faggots! #NarryShouldDie

I could not read anymore. Those tweets hurt. I logged out of Twitter and closed the laptop.

It's pretty late and I decided on going to bed. I quickly take me clothes and leaving me in only my boxers. I walk into Harry's -our- room and climb into the bed. An hour later, someone comes into the room and joins me into the bed. Harry wraps his arms and pulls me closer to him. "Goodnight,my love. He whispers. I reply back with a "Goodnight, my Hazza." He brings his lips closer to mine and we kiss passionately. I lay my head on his chest and fall asleep instantly.

---

A couple days have passed. The whole "Narry" thing has died down a little. Harry read the hateful tweets and I was sure that he would cut again. But, I was wrong. He was still the happy Harry that I loved.

I had a date plan for Harry and I. Everything had to be perfect for my man. I was going to keep it a surprise to Harry. This date will be different, something original.

I took out a piece of paper and pen. I wrote a short message to Harry on.

My Hazza,

I have a date planned tonight. Wear something nice. I'll be back around 6.

Love,

Nialler

I put the little note on his nightstand and I went on my way. I walked down the stairs to see all boys expect my boyfriend hanging out. They all looked at me. "Where you going?" Liam asked.

"I have a few errands to run." I simply state. Liam nods and I go to do those 'errands'.

Harry's POV

"I had nice afternoon with you. I love you, mum. I'll see you soon. Bye." I give my mum a peck on her check and a hug before she drives off. I was just at lunch with my mum. I will not be able to see her for nearly a month. The European part of the tour starts tomorrow.

I head into the house and see three of my best mates. My boyfriend is no where to be seen. "Have you seen Niall?" I asked the three lads.

"He said that he had to do some 'errands'." Louis answered. I nodded and walked up to my -our- room.

Where could he possibly be? Is he cheating on me? Oh please do not let that be true. I'm just overacting a little.

I look up on the nightstand and notice a note. The note reads 'Harry'. I know its the handwriting of my boyfriend. I open the note up and read.

I took a quick shower and got ready for the date. I wore a simply t-shirt, skinny jeans and a pair of boots. I checked in the mirror one more time to see if I looked good.

After,I was sure that I looked alright. The time was nearly 6. Niall would be hear any minute. I headed downstairs and sat on the couch waiting for my boyfriend. A few minutes later, a cute blonde was at the door. I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"Where are we going?" I asked excitedly.

"I'm not telling. It's a surprise." He answered.

I faked pouted and got into the car. The next thing that I noticed a blindfold was covering my eyes.

"Why is there a blindfold on my eyes?"

"Oh babe! I want it to be surprise. You're going to love it."

For what seem like forever, we had finally arrived. Niall helped me out of the car and grabbed my hand. He lead me into the place where our date would be.

"Harry, you may now take your blindfold off."

---

Hello!

Feedback?

Should I write smut? ;)

~Jaymee ❤

AHHH! I'm seeing the boys live in 2 DAYS! :D