Chapter 6

• Dedicated to Zayn Malik

Chapter 6

Niall's POV

I was sitting in the waiting room with Harry's mum and Zayn. Jaymee was no where to been seen Just waiting.I was worried sick about Harry.He was my best friend.He was more like a brother to me.Sometimes I feel like I have a crush on Harry.I blushed when I see him sometimes.I'm not gay,right?I may had kissed Liam once but it was just an accident. It was my 18th birthday party and I got drunk and I kissed him.We rarely talk about the kiss and went on with our lives.Liam knew I was straight so it did not really bother him or me.After that day,I always think about my sexual.

"Could I be gay? Do I like men? Harry?"

The two other boys were taking a while in Harry's room. I wish they would hurry back so I could see Harry and see how he was.The curly haired boy was in a coma and I was complete wreak about it. Harry was my life and world.I don't know what I could do without him. I was still waiting and waiting when I heard a loud scream come from one of the room.

"Nooooooooooo"

It was Harry's room.

Liam & Louis were screaming.

I ran to his room. I didn't care what the doctor said about two at a time.This was an emergency. 

Something was serious wrong.I arrived at his room and saw scared faces on the boys face. I went toward Harry's hospital bed and I saw Harry but also my girlfriend with a knife toward Harry's neck.I want to scream. I could not believe what Jaymee was doing. I begin to talk but kinda shuttering. I was shocked for words.

"Jay....mee...whh..aatttt are you doing? Please put the knife down now. Please?" I looked at her with a calm face and she grinned. Something was wrong with her.Why did she wanna kill Harry? Was she jealous of mine and his friendship? She started to laughed more like an evil laugh.

"No Niall. I hate him. He is ruining our relationship. I need to get rid of him so we will be happy and perfect with no distractions at all.I love you. You need to understand ,babe."

I am shocked for words. Many words. I'm totally surprised about what she just said. I go over to try to get the knife off of her and away from Harry. I do not accomplish anything. I called Liam and Louis to help.

"Liam and Louis,help now."

They come over quickly and try to pull the knife outta of her hand. They are unsuccessful. Liam try's again and he almost got it off of her. He is super close and manages to get it outta of her hand when I see blood gushing from Liam's leg. He just stabbed and I'm freaking out now. I'm in panic mood. I push the nurse button on the remote of Harry's bed. I'm balling my eyes out now. I go over to Liam and just hold him until the nurse comes in. She comes over to Liam and I.

"Sir,what's wrong?"

"Li-am has been stabbed in the leg." I said sobbing loudly.

She rushes out and comes back in with a few other nurses and a doctor. They lift up Liam and put him on the gurnery. They head out quickly with Liam. I stay in Harry's room with everyone else. We are all in shocked. Jaymee is just standing there but is up to something.She goes up to Harry and puts her hands around his neck tightly.

Josh's POV

I arrive at the hospital in panic. Niall texted me earlier that Harry tried to kill himself. I tried to get here earlier but there was a whole lot of traffic. I go the floor where Harry's room is at and go to the waiting room. No one is there. Maybe they left. I go up the front desk and ask one of the nurses where to find Harry.

"Can you tell me where Harry Styles is at?"

"Turn right & first door on the left."

I said thanks and head towards his room. I open the door and I see the boys,Mrs.Cox all in fear. I go farther into the room to see my bitchy ex-girlfriend chocking Harry. I storm over and pull her away from him. I looked to her with much angrier.

"What are you doing here?"

"Oh Joshie,I'm here visiting sweet little Harry."

"It doesn't seem you want him here. Look what you were doing to him a minute ago.Now seriously why are you here? You do not know him personally."

"I do know him. I'm dating one of his best mates." She goes over to Niall and kisses him with passion. He tries to pull her away but she still holds on. He doesn't look happy at all.

"Yo...ur dat...ing Niall. Why?"

"I'm only dating him to get your jealous and get you back,babe. I want you not him.He is ugly and disgusting. He is also a horrible kisser. Take me back babe."

"Ummm...NOOOOOOO! Your a complete psycho. I would never take you back. Leave now." I yell.

Niall starts speaking. "Jaymee,we are done. I do not want to see you face ever again. Get out" I see tears falling down his face. He loved her.

I'm confused right.

Who's Jaymee?

Where's Liam?

Why did Harry try to kill himself?

I was left with all these unanswered questions.

Niall's POV

"Jaymee,we are done. I do not want to see you face ever again. Get out" I start to sob. I watch the tears go down my face. I loved her. I couldn't believe I dated a psycho and Josh's ex-girlfriend. She did not leave after what I told her. She just stood there.

"Ni,listen here. We are staying together or else" She says with attitude.

"What don't you understand? We are over. O-V-E-R. Get out before I get security. You are crazy."

She still doesn't leave. We call security. They take her out in handcuffs. Everyone is relieved now.

Relaxed.

Everything is more peaceful and calm. We are glad that she is gone. I just worried about Liam now.I hope he was alright. I wanted to go him see how he was but I could not move. This has been worst days on my life.

My best friend tries to kill himself.

My other friend gets stabbed.

My girlfriend is a psycho.

I can't handle this much in one day.

Liam's POV

She just stabbed me. My leg is killing now. This hurts so bad. I can't believe she did that to me.

I have two unanswered questions on my mind.

Why did Harry try to kill himself?

Why did Jaymee try to kill him?

The doctors checked me out and everything was alright. I just needed stitches and I would be fine. I also had to have a bandage over it. I needed to also walk less until I got the stitches out. I was in my room when the nurse came in to check me. A beautiful girl follows the nurse in. All the pain just suddenly disappears from my leg.I think I just fell in love.

"Sir,I'm here to change you bandage.Will you please stand up for me" The nurse says.

I sit up and she changes my bandage to less bloody and gross one.

"This girl right here is my daughter. She is here to shadow me. I hope you don't mind"

"I do not mind at all. May I ask,what's you name?" I asked the young girl.

"Shayna"

I smile and return a respond to her.

Liam.

----------------------- 

Chapter 6! There it is. This chapter is great,right? Leave me feedback. 

Comment.Vote.Fan. <3 -Jaymee