Chapter 8

*No one's POV*

After the party Kairav had woken up with the rising of the sun and began to train in the forest. After training for at least a good 4 or 5 hours she walked back to the castle to hopefully talk about some important matters with Masrur.

As she walked near the castle gardens she spotted the trio (Aladin, Morgiana, and Alibaba), Prince Hakuryuu, and Princess Kougyoku talking with one another.

But what caught Kairav's attention was when Alibaba yelled in agony and fell to the ground while holding his left arm in pain. As Kairav ran up to see what was wrong, she had looked down at Alibaba and noticed a black substance that stained his clothing and was crawling up to his neck. Kairav quickly picked up Alibaba and rushed to the infirmary room, where she left Morgiana, Aladin, Prince Hakuryuu and Princess Kougyoku to watch over Alibaba, while she left to go inform Sinbad of the incident that has just occurred.

After Kairav took Sinbad to see Alibaba in the infirmary, she quickly left due to the fact that she couldn't handle the sight of her friend in such a horrible state. So went for a walk around the courtyard and then sat down in the garden while playing with flowers, until a towering figure approached her.

*Kairav's POV*

"Huh" I said

I then look up only to see Marur. So I stood up to be able to have a proper eye to eye conversation.

"Oh hey Masrur."

"Hey."

"So um there something that I've been meaning to ask." I said while twiddling my fingers.

"What is it."

"Well remember the night before the dinner party how you, me and Alushia went drinking."

"Mhm" he hummed in agreement.

"Well I don't remember much of what happened, but we're you the one who took me back to my room."

"Yes" he said while trying not to make eye contact with me.

"Oh well thanks I really appreciated it."

"Hey Masrur?"

"Hm?"

"Well I was talking to Hinahoho and Drakon, and Hinahoho said that when you carried me back to my room and placed me on my bed." I then paused as butterfly's flew around my stomach and my heart began to beat rapidly.

"Well they said that I kissed you. I just wanted to know if it was true or not?"

"Yes is true that you did kiss me." He said while staring straight into my eyes.

"But if you don't mind, I have a question for you."

"U-uh what is it?" I said while looking down at my feet.

"What are your feelings towards me?" He said in a rather serious tone.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, do love me."

"Masrur I-I." As I was about to finish my sentence I was interrupted by Spartos running towards us which alarmed both me and Masrur.

"Masrur, Kairav, Sinbad has been cursed please follow me right away!"said Spartos.

"Understood and Masrur can we continue our talk after the whole situation has been cleared up?" I said while giving him a I'm sorry look.