Chapter 4

*Kairav's POV*

It's been about 2 weeks since I have arrived at Sindria, and during that time I have been able to tell everyone about my kingdom and race except the prince and princess of the Kou Empire. I have become good friends with Aladdin, Alibaba, Morgiana, Sinbad and with the rest of the generals, and honestly the friends that I cherish the most have to be Morgiana, Yamuriaha, Sharrkan, Pisti, and Masrur.

Infact I have even became good friends with Prince Hakuyruu and Princess Kougyoku.

However whenever I'm near Masrur or if I talk to him, my heart starts racing and I always feel so nervous but Yamriaha and Pisti are they only ones who know about this and my sister Zahara but the only reason as to why she knows is because she overheard me talking about it to Pisti. The only thing is that I haven't felt like that around anyone ever since "he" left me all thoughts years ago. (A/N just a little hint "he" will not be revealed until a few more chapters, and it's no one from Sindria)

Aside from that, I do like to train with hand to hand combat with Masrur and Morgiana, I also like to have sparring matches with Sharrkan even if I always lose. But aside from that I'm very excited because my brothers and future sister in law/best friend will be visiting Sindria to take my sister back home!

Don't get me wrong I love my dear little sister however she usually reminds me about how I'm nervous around Masrur and tries to get my to talk to him a lot. So right now Sinbad, Zahara, Alibaba, Aladdin, Morgiana, the rest of the generals and I are walking over to the docks to go greet my brothers.

*No one's POV*

As the ship from Xylon boarded, Kairav's brothers and sister in law as well as their wolves, walked off the boat and started walking towards King Sinbad and the generals.

"Hello I am 1st prince of Xlyon Kaynan Lyconios, this is my brother 2rd prince of Xylon Arcanos Lyconios and this is my fiancé Adana." Said Kaynan as they all bowed to Sinbad.

"Welcome to Sindria Prince Kaynan, Arcanos, and Lady Adana, I am very pleased to make your acquaintance. I am also very sorry for what happened during the festival in Xylon."

"Don't worry your majesty, you are forgiven." Said Kaynan as he walked closer to Sinbad, he pointed a battle axed only a few centimeters away from Sinbad's throat and said.

"However if you dare to make a risky move like last time on my little sister I will not hesitate to hunt you down and have you skinned." Said Kaynan while he continued pointing his axe at Sinbad's throat.

"N-note t-taken!" said Sinbad in a fearful expression.

"ADANA!" Screamed Kairav as she ran towards and tackled her soon to be sister in law.

Adana is a skinny yet curvy young women who has tanned skin, long strait dark brown hair, yellow eyes and is the same height as Ja'far. Adana is wearing a red violet crop top with two red violet sleeves hanging of her arms, a white skirt around her waist, in front of the skirt it opens up and reveals gray shorts, she has a pink jewel in the center of her head piece, a gold arm bracelet with a gold wing on the side as well as a pink jewel in the middle, she is wearing gold flats, and shin armor with two gold spikes sticking on the outsides of her legs.

"KAIRAV GET OFF ME YOU FAT ASS!" Yelled Adana.

"Hey admit it you like my fat ass." Said Kairav as she was sitting on top of Adana while she wiggled her eyebrows.

"Haha you're so funny." Said Adana in a sarcastic tone.

"Ahem I do believe your brothers are waiting for a hug too you know." Said Kaynan as he lifted up Kairav and pulled her into a bone crushing hug.

After Kaynan let go of Kairav she went to go greet her younger brother Arcanos, however she saw him flirting with Morgiana while Masrur was acting like an over protective brother and was about to pummel Arcanos into the ground until Ja'far stopped him.

However Kairav just ignored it and she went to go talk to Masrur.

*Kairav's POV*

"Hey Masrur"

"Hello"

"Are you ok there? You looked like you were gonna kick my brother to Dark Continent." I said with a small smile.

"Yea I guess." He said with an emotionless face.

"Aww you're acting like an over protective brother!" I squealed. He so adorable sometimes and he ... WAIT A MINUTE WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT!

"We are not even related." Said Masrur with a poker face.

"I know that but you act like your her older brother." I said while I grabbed Masrur's strong broad shoulders and began to tilt him side to side.

But what I didn't know is that Kaynan had been watching us the whole time while sending death glares to Masrur.

*No one's POV*

"May I have everyone's attention please." Said Sinbad while everyone's eyes were glued to him.

"In honor of our guest I will be hosting a royal Xylon style dinner tomorrow night at the castle." He said proudly as if he was thinking that he was so noble and considerate.

After everyone had agreed to this announcement, Ja'far and Kairav's brothers, sister and sister in law walked to the palace to be escorted to their bedrooms. While her Sinbad, the trio (Alibaba, Morgiana, Aladin), and the rest of the generals had stayed behind in order to discuss the plans for the event.

"For the event I shall put Kairav in charge of all preparations." Said Sinbad with a big shameless smile.

"What! Why me?" Said Kairav.

"Well I suppose it would be easier for you too be in charge of everything since the whole event is based off on your culture."

"Ugh fine!" Said Kairav while grumbling.

"Well first I'm gonna need teams to be able to get things done."

*Kairav's POV*

Ugh I can't believe he is dumping this whole "honorable" dinner party in order to impress my brothers, stupid king!

"Ok so I will be having 3 teams and each one of you will participate and help each other!"

"Team 1 which is catering will be Ja'far, Sharrkan, Spartos and Prince Hakuryuu."

"Team 2 which is entertainment will consist of Pisti, Yamriaha, Morgiana, and myself."

"While Team 3 which is decoration will consist of Princess Kougyoku, Alibaba, Aladdin, Masrur, Hinahoho, and Drakon."

"Any Objections?" I stated loudly.

Every one nods.

"Good. Team 1 can you follow me into the kitchen so that I can teach you how to prepare different types of traditional royal dishes, and as for team 2 meet me in the gardens in exacrly an hour so that I may demonstrate your dance routines and outfits. Thank you, that'll be all."

After that me and team 1 left to the kitchen so that I may give them instructions on what to make and how to make it.