Chapter 6

*Kairav's Pov*

As I woke up I realized that I had been in my bed, even though I have no memory of coming back here last night.

"Huh last thing I remember was going to the bar with Masrur and Alushia. Maybe Masrur brought me back here. Wait where is Alushia?"

I started to look all over my room but I still could not find my wolf. I mean how can I not find her she's almost a 6 ft tall wolf!

Then I heard scratching at my door. I walked over to see what was causing the noise and as I opened the door I saw that it was Alushia, but from the look in her eyes I could already tell that she wasn't that happy in fact it looks like she wants to attack me.

Even though Alushia is my wolf and I serve as her master, there is no doubt that I am still scared of her, because compared to her large body and my body I'm actually really small and if she wanted to she could literally crush me.

"Oh hey there Alushia, who's a good girl." I said while shaking in fear.

Alushia then growled at me and I barked at her (Just a reminder but Kairav has wolf like behavior so sometimes she will bark,howl, whimper, etc. from time to time) thus ending up with her jumping on top of me, and her sitting down on my body without a care in the world, as I struggle to get her off of me.

"Help me!" I screamed.

"What's the problem!" Said Sinbad who was also accompanied by Masrur, Sharrkan, Yamriaha, and Hinahoho.

When they all witnessed my current state they all froze for a good minute or so before they broke down in tears and laughed at me.

"Hey this isn't funny she's fucking heavy!" I yelled as they continued to laugh at me.

"How can we not laugh when you can defeat a giant sea creature but you can't even manage to get your wolf off of you?" Said Hinahoho as he tried to hold in his laughter.

"I mean that's pretty sad if you can't control that over grown flea bag!" Said Sharrkan as he continued to laugh at me.

It was at this point when I knew that Sharrkan had fucked up.

*No one's POV*

As Sharrkan continued to laugh it gained Alushia's full attention. She was already mad with Kairav because last night when Kairav was drinking at the bar while Masrur was silently watching and Alushia just laid down and watched. But when Alushia fell asleep she assumed that they both decided that they would just ditch Alushia and leave her behind, but this was obviously not the case because it was just Masrur who decided to ditch Alushia while he took the drunk Kairav back to the castle. Oh but when Sharrkan called Alushia an overgrown flea bag it was at this moment when she turned her head towards Sharrkan then she pounced on top off him and started scratching at him and biting his leg while he started to scream in pain and panicked.

Sinbad and the others began to burst into tears while Kairav was trying her hardest to get Alushia to stop attacking Sharrkan.

"This is why you should be afraid of her !" yelled Kairav as she finally managed to get Alushia to release him.

"Well just try to keep her under control." he said with an annoyed tone in is voice.

"No promises." said Kairav with a smirk on her face as she went up to Sharrkan and pulled the gold chains that were wrapped around his neck which ended up with their faces only being inches apart from each other. (A/N Kairav and Sharrkan don't have any feelings for each other whatsoever but they do flirt with each other from time to time because they think its funny)