Chapter 18

*No Ones POV*

Dunya's funeral was held earlier today. Her lifeless body was placed in a brown coffin, that was later set in a blaze. During the funeral Kairav notice how upset Yamraiha and Aladdin were. From what she was told from Sinbad was that Dunya happened to be a princess from the Musta'sim Kingdom, but sadly fled her country because it had been overthrown by magicians that later turned Musta'sim into a new country called Magnostdat, which was Yamraiha's homeland.

Currently it was two in the morning when Kairav woke up from her dream, she carefully removed Masrur's arm from her waist, not wanting to wake up the fanalis from his slumber. She slid out of bed and made her way past Alushia who was sleeping at the food of the bed.

She grabbed a blanket from the bed and wrapped it around herself, slipped on some black shoes and walked out the door, Alushia woke up and held onto the edge of the blanket with her teeth.

"Don't worry Alushia I just need to go for a walk, to hopefully clear my head of some bad thoughts." She said, caressing Alushia's cheek.

Alushia released her hold on the blanket, licked Kairav's face, and walked back to the foot of the bed and fell back to sleep. Kairav walked out of the bedroom and wandered around the halls of Sindria's palace.

It had been nine years since she was abducted by slave traders, yet she could still remember every single painful detail about it, no matter how hard she tried to forget.

Kairav walked out of the castle, into the forest, and later wound up walking to a cliff to watch the night sky. As she got closer to the cliff she noticed a small figure sitting at the edge of the cliff.

"Aladdin?" She questioned.

"Oh. Hello Miss Kairav, what brings you here?" Said the small blue haired child.

"I couldn't sleep well so I decided to clear my head and go for a stroll, but I should be asking you the same."

"I'm just thinking about things." He said quietly.

"If you don't mind me asking, are you thinking about Princess Dunya."

He nodded.

"Do you mind if I sit next to you?"

"Not at all Miss." He smiled softly patting a spot on the ground right next to him.

Kairav walked over to the young magi, sitting quietly next to him. "Come here it's a bit cold out here, and we wouldn't want you to get sick." Aladdin moved himself closer to Kairav and wrapped the blanket around himself.

"Thank you Miss Kairav."

"Don't mention." She laughed quietly. "So Aladdin, I've heard that you'll be leaving by yourself to Magnostdat for quite some time."

"Yes."

"And why is that, if you don't mind me asking?"

"I would like to go study at Magnostdat, to learn more about magic, and about this world."

Kairav nodded her head. "Well I'm convinced that your parents would I be proud of that decision."

"I guess if I had any they might be."

"Do you not remember your parents." She asked sincerely.

"No, the earliest things that I remember about my life was being in this library with a Djinn named Ugo, and after that I remember meeting Alibaba taking him into a dungeon and freeing Morgiana."

"Hmm well if I was your mother I would be extremely proud of you." She hummed, resting her head on his.

"I wouldn't mind having a mother." He said quietly, catching Kairav off guard with a small hug.

Her eyes softened as she looked down at the child, Ashe returned his hug with a much larger one. "I wouldn't mind having you as a son at all either."

They sat there, stargazing and conversing with each other.

"Aladdin can I ask you something?"

"Sure"

"What do you think of Judar?"

"Well when I first saw him, he reminded me of a black sun. But I don't completely see him as a bad person, if anything I am worried about him." Aladdin said, rubbing his eyes and letting a small yawn. "Miss Kairav?"

"Remember, you can just call me mother from now on." She laughed quietly, running her finger through his blue locks.

"Mother, it's about your rukh, they look like-" The small magi fell asleep in her arms, not able to finish his sentence.

" A-Aladdin?" She placed her right arm behind his back, her left arm under both his legs and picked him up, while making sure the blanket was wrapped around him. She got up with Aladdin in her arms and quietly walked away from the cliff, through the forest, and back into the castle.

'Hmm. What did he want to tell me?' She thought as she walked into Aladdin's room. She placed him into to his bed leaving her blanket wrapped around him, kissing his forehead lightly, and exiting the room.

She walked through the halls, and into her room.
Kairav looked around, only finding Alushia at the foot of the bed, but Masrur was not insight.

*Kairav's POV*

"Where has he gone off to?" I said quietly as I stood at the door.

I slowly took off my shoes and walked to our bed. My ears twitched as they heard someone moving behind me. I took in a quick whiff of air, catching a very familiar scent.

"Is everything okay Masrur?"

"Where have you been." Masrur said closing the door behind him.

"I went out for a walk, and soon after I sat at the edge of a cliff ."I replied.

"Who were you with?" He commented, walking towards me.

"I was with Aladdin and we were just chatting and stargazing, so please do not fret." I said reaching out for his hand and held it tightly. I flashed him a small smile and pulled him back to bed.

"But what was the reason for you to wake up in the middle of the night and go for a walk?"

My eyes softened, my small smile became a little frown. "It-" I took in a small breath. "It was nothing more than just a nightmare. Let's go back to bed please."

His red eyes stared deeply into my blue hues. "Please remember if you want to talk about it, I'm always here for you."

"Thank you." I moved my hand up to his shoulder and stood on my tiptoes.

He wrapped an arm around my legs and lifted me into the air. I kissed his nose, a light tint of pink spread around his cheeks.

"Let's go to sleep then." He continued to hold me up as he made his way to our bed.

We fell back into bed and held each other close, exchanging our good nights with a kiss.