Chapter 11

*Warning this chapter may be inappropriate to some viewers* ( ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡° )

ENJOY~

*Kairav's POV*

"Where am I?"

I quickly tried to open my eyes but a pain over my right eye made me slow down a bit. When I was able to completely open both of my eyes I was greeted to see sunlight coming through an opened balcony door. I then realized that I was back in my bedroom. However there was also something that was rubbing against my back.

"Hmm?"

I sat up realizing that my hair had been tied up into a bun at the top of my head, I also had bandages wrapped around upper abdomen and even my breasts, but the bandages were barely covering my chest. I tired to shift my body, but I then began to wince in pain. I look towards where the source of my pain was and I saw that my upper abdomen was also covered in blood. Now I remembered what happened. I just hope Masrur is ok.

"Shit." I said as I continued to shift myself to face the object that was rubbing against my back.

"Oh Alushia, how have you been girl?" I said weakly.

Alushia began to whimper and nuzzled my cheek. I gave her faint laugh. "I'm sorry Alushia I guess I let anger take control of me. Don't worry though I should be feeling fine soon." I said as I laid back down and moved my body closer to Alushia so that I may hug her. She placed her head over my lower abdomen and continued to whimper. It wasn't until my bedroom door shot opened.

Startled, I sat myself up only to yell out in pain and fall back onto my bed. "FUCK!" I yelled as I held onto my wound.

"Kairav!" said a deep voice that was approaching me.

"Masrur?" I said quietly as I looked into his red robs.

"How are you feeling?" he said as he caressed my cheek.

"I'm fine, are you okay?" I said as I closed my eyes and placed my hand onto his. Alushia then growled, I looked at Alushia and motioned for her to leave the room. She then growled, jumped of the bed, left the room, bit onto the door handle, and closed the door. I gave out a small weak laugh until I looked at Masrur waiting for his response.

"I'm fine." he said as took his hand away from my cheek.

"Y'know it's the first time I've seen you with your hair up, and I guess you haven't had this scar on your right eye before?" he said

"Yea I guess I got this during the war, and I usually wear my hair down to hide the symbol on the back of my neck." I said as I turned my head, showing a white symbol on my neck. (A/N the symbol is in the character Oc sheet)

"What so wrong about the symbol" he said.

"I guess it just reminded me that I was meant to be a warrior for my whole life which isn't anything bad, but it's part of the reason why my mother treats me differently then my brother, but that's a whole other story that I'll tell you later on." I said.

'Should I tell Masrur how a feel about him?' I thought.

"Hey Masrur?"

"Yeah?"

"Remember how you asked me what are my feelings for you are?" I said as his eyes widened in shock.

"Yea."

"Well, I'm really hoping that you do feel the same way cause, if you don't then I'm pretty sure things would be awkward." I laughed and began to scratch the back of my head.

I began to sit up again and I paused, looked down at my hands for a few seconds until I grabbed his hands and looked into his red eyes.

"Masrur, I am in love with you and I really hope you will return my feelings as well!" I said as I blushed madly.

Then I felt two warm large hands cup my cheeks and a pair of warm lips were placed onto my own, my eyes widened. Masrur gave me a possessive, yet caring and passionate kiss. I closed my eyes and began to kiss back. He then pulled away, leaving the both of us breathless, he removed his right hand from my cheek and grabbed my hand.

"Does that answer your question?" he said while give me a small smirk.

" I don't know, I think I'll need a few more kisses till I'm actually convinced." I giggled

"Hmph." He said. He then pressed his lips onto mine, leaning in again, and wrapping one arm around my waist. He placed his hands on my waist, carefully pulling me up and placed me on his lap. Thankfully he wasn't were his armor so it made it easier to feel his strong abs. We pulled away leaving a thin trail of saliva between our swollen lips. I pushed him onto my bed, and I carefully sat onto his lower abdomen, he looked at our current position with a possessive look in his eyes. I gave him a flirtatious smirk, he had only having a few seconds left of slowly examining my body, until I crashed my lips onto his once more with a bit of hunger and lust.

One of his hands began to travel from my waist to my thigh, while the other hand traveled down my waist but stopped at my hip and shortly began to grab my ass. My right arm was placed on his shoulder and my hand began to comb through his red hair. While my left hand was left traveling around his chest and soon made it's way down to his chest to his abdomen, carefully feeling his abs. It wasn't until his tongue slipped into my mouth fiercely battling over dominance with my own tongue . His tongue won, however Masrur's lips left mine and he began to leave small kisses down my from my cheek to neck. Till he reached my shoulder and instead of leaving kisses like before, he began to suck on my skin causing me to moan.

He then continued to repeat the same process on my neck, shoulders, collar bone and around the top areas of my breasts, which of course earned a few more moans. Masrur then stopped and examined the marks he left. I leaned closer to him placing my mouth on his neck and began to follow his example.

As I continued to do so I was rewarded with a few deep moans and grunts. However my bedroom door opened, only revealing Morgiana holding a tray of soup, water, medicine, and bandages.

I was left sitting on his lower abdomen in complete shock as my face was flushed in a bright red. Masrur however looked away and avoided eye contact with the poor embarrassed Morgiana. (A/N poor Morgiana)

"G-gomenasai!" she said leaving the tray on the floor before running out of the room.

"I think I should leave." said Masrur carefully placing me onto my bed and giving me a quick kiss before walking towards the bedroom door.

"I love you." I hummed while giving him a warm smile.

He turned his head, smirked and said. "I love you too." and began to walk out the room leaving my bedroom door open.

I was left alone sitting in my room, with the biggest smile on my face. But that went away quickly when I realized something important.

"Wait didn't Judar say he was coming back for for me?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I know some people were thinking this chapter might be a lemon but NOPE! I honestly don't think I'll write a lemon yet, or maybe till a few more chapters. But hey hope you like the new chapter. Till next time~